“Dinner”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Countryside
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Had early dinner. My choice was the Dallas filet which I don't think I have had before. My husband has the New York Strip and both did not disappointed. The green beans are an excellent side. I highly recommend them. Actually, I highly recommend the restaurant. Good choice, reasonable, friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

If this restaurant is the best the area has to offer, I would hate to eat at even the second or third best The steak was tender but very salty. Probably used lots of meat tenderizer on it. The vegetables were half raw and lukewarm. The seasoned rice had a very unappealing seasoning mix in it. This is a fair to average restaurant at best.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Texas roadhouse is one of my favorites. Great meals a a reasonable price! The atmosphere is rustic and relaxed. Staff is usually very friendly. Give it a try and be pleased.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Usually, when visiting the US, I try to stop here once. Had the Prime Rib and was great as usual. You can eat peanuts while you wait for your meal. Sit at the bar, good service and usually no lineups. Lots of TV's to watch your favorite sports.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Their Dallas filet is mouth-wateringly tender and delicious! I would come more often if only they were open for lunch.