Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$222
Hotels.comUS$222
PricelineUS$222
FindHotelUS$222
CheapTicketsUS$222
Orbitz.comUS$222
1,653 results
All reviews house of blues the river front desk great location marina towers the concierge lounge honor bar lobby bar within walking distance state street valet parking the magnificent mile millennium park murphy marriott autographs yolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

We've stayed here a few times due to the great location and friendly staff. It's close to the Riverwalk and to Michigan Avenue and dozens of bars and restaurants. Even the lobby bar is a good experience.
The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. The elevators are quick.
Club Maxwell has reopened for breakfast. The only significant COVID-19 restrictions are no daily housekeeping services. Requests can be made.

Room tip: High floor facing south is desirable.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark Deinhart, General Manager at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

joe-chicago-23

Thank you for letting others know of your Hotel Chicago experience! We love our location as well with the Riverwalk and Mag Mile so close to us! Thank you for your loyalty and Please come back soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

There was nothing terrible about the Hotel Chicago, but the overall experience was underwhelming. My room was clean, though small, and I expect more from Marriott’s Autograph brand. The location is good, but the lack of room service and an on premises restaurant is not. Indeed, during a pandemic, both are negatives.

The bar is good and service there was a positive. But on balance, this was simply not a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business

MarkP115

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay at Hotel Chicago. We do offer food both at our Chicagoan and our onsite restaurant YOLK that is located right off our front lobby. We feel their food and service is outstanding. We would love to have you back in the future to experience our Food and Beverage offerings and our wonderful hotel partners located in Marina City.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Had an amazing time at this hotel! Room was sanitized and sealed for my peace of mind during this crazy time, team was lovely to speak to and had great recommendations, and the gym and bar was a great reprieve to retreat to! Would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable, safe, and friendly location while staying in Chicago!

Room tip: I asked for a quieter room, received corner room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

sIK3116CP

Thank you for sharing this amazing review of your experience at our hotel, and your recommendation for others to stay at Hotel Chicago! We look forward to having you back the next time you visit our great City of Chicago!

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

So I stayed at this hotel this past weekend Jun 4-6. The hotel offers this 3rd party valet parking option (the ONLY option they have unless you try and find cheaper parking off-site and walk back n forth). The nightly rate for the parking is a ridiculous fee of $76 PER NIGHT, on top of the nightly hotel fee. You’d think for $76/night your car would be treated and protected with the upmost respect and concern. Saturday afternoon when I called for my bad to be brought down, I notice these two parallel brown-copper colored streaks on the hood of my car. I immediately asked the man who brought it down what it was or if he knew what happened to the car and he shrugged it off and said that he didn’t know. I thought maybe it was just some odd looking bird poop. After looking closer and trying to wash the car AND scrub that particular spot, the steaks would not come off. They appear like a Carmel or oil-looking substance that almost appears to be RUSTING. It looks as if some liquid was dropped on my car and it ran down and just solidified and dried on the hood. I now have to take the car into my dealership to assess what it is and if any damage to the paint has happened. I’ve reached out to the hotel and left messages; I’ve also been transferred the 3rd party parking company and left messages and no one at all has gotten back with me.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark Deinhart, General Manager at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

ayannajeter

I am dissapointed to hear of the issues that you experienced with our Valet Parking partner. I am confident that this will issue will be expedited and thouroughly reviewed. Please reach out to me if I can assist you with this unfortunate issue. Thank you

Mark Deinhart

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Good location but that’s it. I still can’t believe this passed as a Marriott hotel. Made to wait 2 hours to check in. Double charged and had to fight for 3 days to get a refund. Rude receptionist lady at check out this morning. Room not cleaned once in 4 days. Dirty furniture when in the room. No water provided. Attitude of staff so bad. Never again. If you’re reading this book somewhere else, even if it costs more.

Room tip: Don’t stay here
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

C1722VVtimb

I am dissapointed to hear of the issues you experienced during your stay at Hotel Chicago. We appreciate your feedback and will review this with our leadership team to ensure these issues are corrected. Please feel free to reach out directly to me if you would like to further discuss the issues you experienced