“Terrific pizza and fast service”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #340 of 10,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved my pizza from this place! Your pizza is made to order in front of you, and given that the pizzas are a little smaller, I ordered an arugula fruit side salad as well. Together they were the perfect meal. I ordered the Red Vine pizza, but instead of red sauce I requested they replace it with pesto sauce. It was DELICIOUS, especially the oviline mozzarella cheese. I would 100% go back to this restaurant, because it was clean, fast and the portion sizes were reasonable instead of being massive like most American pizza chains. I’d highly recommend it to anyone who loves homemade pizza.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Friendly staff, and great pizza made to order fast and fresh. The salad my wife wanted was out, but Isaac, who seemed to be in charge went and made fresh for her. BTW, the arugala fruit salad with basaltic is simple, fresh and tasty. The Red Vine pizza was great. Wish The was a blaze closer to Easter Iowa.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

these people know how to make a pie, always friendly and never too crowded and plenty tasty
love the crisp crust

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have been to a few Blaze locations throughout the western Midwest. This one could use some help. It was relatively slow, but the crew working seemed a bit clueless. My friend couldn't get a salad, even though he stated it clearly when ordering and they even asked him how he wanted the dressing. I spoke to what seemed like the manager, and he just shrugged it off saying they were slow. If your restaurant is slow, that is the last reason your order couldn't be taken correctly!! It was inevitable I would find a crappy Blaze and I did in Chicago.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is a fast-food pizza place. The pizza is made to order and you place your order at the sneeze-guard and it comes hot and ready. The atmosphere is just wooden tables in a fast food setting. Prices are moderate, staff was friendly.

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!