All reviews shuttle service hotel complex orange line park and fly other hotels an early morning flight hot breakfast free shuttle sitting area hotel is clean pull out sofa free breakfast great place to stay fresh fruit stayed one night room was spacious cleaning staff
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious, clean, and well appointed with a large sitting area. There is lots of space to visit with a group of people. The staff is friendly and quick to take care of any issues. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Excellent place to stay near Midway- Great, friendly service, exceptionally clean, modern and comfortable. My first choice of places to stay in the area. Easy shuttle to airport. Great late PM bar/food service; AM breakfast just right, too

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Judson S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I want to personally thank you for the kind review, thejb2018. We do hope to bring you back and see you this summer!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We often stay at this Hyatt Place/Midway. it is efficient, clean, appealing, for an early morning flight out of Midway. They have a breakfast buffet, a pool, and an exercise room. I have not utilized any of them but the rooms are large and comfortable. I like a bath tub and they are in rooms with 2 queens raher than a king. The kings have showers.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the four stars Susan S! The accolades of being the best hotel near Midway International Airport really has a nice ring to it!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the first time on 23 April. The associate that checked me in was so friendly and polite. I had a death in the family during my stay and when I informed the associate, she was so genuinely sympathetic. She even gave me a card with a hand written note from her and the other staff when I checked out! The room was nice, large, quiet, comfortable and clean! I will definitely return whenever I am in Chicago!

Room Tip: Rooms on the end are very quiet
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Rose L for sharing your experience with us at the Hyatt Place Midway! We truly value our guests and I'm pleased to see you sent us a smiling emoji! Come back soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I booked this hotel for a quick last minute trip to Chicago for me and my husband. It was our first time staying at a Hyatt property, and I must say it was a pleasure from the moment I completed my booking until I checked out and returned home. I received an email from the general manager, Judson, prior to my arrival with some FAQ information and he asked if I had any questions which I did. He responded professionally and quickly. I really appreciated the ability to check in online especially since our flight got in late. I received an e-mail prior to landing in Chicago stating my room was ready with all the pertinent info and I could pick up the key card at the front desk upon arrival. When my husband and I arrived after 10:30pm the front desk staff greeted us warmly and confirmed our check-in and handed us the key. It was very efficient and affordable. The other staff members were always polite and friendly. The breakfast was delish both days we were guest. The room was very clean and beautifully decorated. For me, it was the small details of the GM taking time to email me and being proactive. The small things can add up to big things that make the difference in my experience as a guest. I would definitely stay at this property again and will consider other Hyatt properties when traveling.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Brittany H! It brings us great joy to know how we made a positive experience when you traveled to Chicago! We know you can get a room anywhere; and we seek to positively impact every Guest so you can come see again!