“Authentic Neapolitan Pizza!”

Price range: US$15 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We just returned from our Italian vacation and was so excited to find this neighborhood gem. My husband and I felt like we had returned to Naples for a moment. We each shared a margherita and prosciutto arugula pizza. They were amazing. The pizza dough was so soft and chewy. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious. The drinks were great. I had a limoncello martini that was so perfect. The staff was so friendly and kind. Overall it was an amazing experience!

1  Thank JessyMQ

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

While staying on the outskirts of downtown our family began searching for somewhere to eat. When we travel we always look for local places and my son stumbled across this place. Set in the corner of a small shopping strip I was so surprised upon entering. We were greeted so warmly and the place was very quaint and beautiful inside. We were quickly seated, water brought to the table and soon after our order was placed. They have very fresh ingredients with a variety of pizzas, appetizers, salads and others. We had Spiedini as an appetizer which was prosciutto di Parma wrapped baby arugula and fontina cheese, shaved parmigiana Reggiano, drizzled with balsamic reduction. Hungry yet?? My husband and I shared a small pizza Rosso Diavolo which had hot soppressata, fresh mozzarella and crush red pepper. The crust is baked in a large red open flame oven making light and airy. It is thin as some have said but that's ok for me because you don't feel like your eating bread pizza, the flavor is amazing and they give you spicy olive oil they make themselves to dip the crust into. We so wanted to try the Nutella dessert but we were just too full. As we left the same gentleman (I am thinking the owner maybe) came to greet us and shake our hands. Was such a pleasant dinner. I would highly recommend going if you can but leave room for the dessert.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

avarage pizza, nothing special. When you go to an Italian place you have higher expectations.
staff is friendly

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My son, his girlfriend and I went here for an early dinner this past weekend. After reading reviews and online menu, I picked Forno because it seemed like the food was good. I wasn't disappointed! Food was tasty! The price was reasonable. The only issue we had was the service was a bit slow considering there were only about a dozen other tables with customers. I would return if in the area, my son said he would definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We tried the cheese and charcuterie plates. Excellent selection and good quantity! But the pizza was amazing. Fire roasted almost like flat bread. Fresh toppings good sauce. Great drinks fantastic deserts