“Avoid at all cost!”
Review of Park Grill

Park Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #681 of 10,804 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Madison/Wabash Brown Line, Lake Red Line
Description: Nestled under “The Bean” in Millennium Park and along Michigan Avenue you’ll find Park Grill, an American Bistro serving cuisine with Chicago flair, breathtaking views, and unique happenings throughout the year. In the warm months our Plaza opens, where diners can enjoy live music and the open air in this al fresco eatery. During winter the Millennium Park ice rink comes to life in front of Park Grill, which allows guests to watch skaters while enjoying their meal. Let Park Grill host your next gathering in the heart of the city. We have unique accommodations for groups as intimate as 10 or as large as 300. Our cozy indoor areas and tented outdoor space allow for a customizable event experience that’s sure to be unforgettable.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The manager told me it was my job to confront her hostess after the hostess ignored us to shoot the breeze with a server before acknowledging us and then stuck her hand halfway down the back of her shorts before handling our menus. Hope we don't end up with e coli and that our waitress Chris finds a better place to work. She was the only bright point of the visit.

parkgrillchicago, Manager at Park Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hi Laura! My name is Emily and I am the Marketing Manager at Park Grill. Please email me at eoleary@parkgrillchciago.com to discuss your experience.
All the best,
Emily

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Park Grill is situated basically under the bean. The weather was great so we decided to dine outside on The Plaza. The Plaza has a smaller menu, but the view of the bean was definitely worth it. I was with a party of four and we did not have a problem getting seated. The service was good and the nachos I had were fantastic. Depending on what you are looking for it may be a little pricey, but it is in a very high traffic area convenient to the bean and other attractions right off of Michigan Ave. I recommend taking public transit or a car service as there is little to no parking that is convenient to the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is the kind of resturaunt your wife will always be happy to go to. It is quiet with a pleasant buzz of happy customers. The staff is competent without being cutesy. The food is very good, way above what you’d expect from a place directly below the Chicago Bean.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We had lunch here twice while in Chicago. You must try the Chicago dog...excellent for those new to the city and wanting to try something of the city. Friendly staff and good food. Worth the money.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Stopped in for a bite to eat and got more than I thought. I ordered the Buttermilk Chicken Breast sandwich and house salad. The sandwich was packed with chicken on top of gourmet cole slaw and pickles. The salad was also gourmet, not your regular toss salad. Amazing quality and taste! The only complaint was the lemonade I ordered was sort of watered down. Great location just beneath the famous Chicago Bean in Millennium Park.