“Delicious thin crust pizza”

Pizano's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #262 of 10,255 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Gold Coast
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here on a Thursday night for a Chicago thin crust pizza.
The wait was too long for the pizza but nearly worth it given the goodness served.
If I could just one thing it would be to speed up the pizza delivery to the tables.
Medium Pizza was a perfect size for the two of us. Delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Every time I go here I get a discount because my aunt is friends with a guy who used to work here. I love the pizza and the employees are nice people they will help you out if you have any questions.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Six hungry guys and ordered two deep dish pizza's at Pisao's. Let me say Pizan's 1 six hungry guys 0. Food was great and service was spectacular! When I am back in Chicago I will be back!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Had to stop in for pizza after the blackhawks game. This is a cozy, nostalgic restaurant with character. Great selection of beer on tap and nice wine menu. The pizza is quite good, didn't realize the cause was on top, however it was still good.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Service good, views terrific. I'm a local and this place is well known for great food. Lines can get long.