“Steakhouse snob approved! 💁🏼👌🏼👍🏻”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #567 of 10,827 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Far North Side
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I have to admit...I eat out at least once or twice a week for business or pleasure and have been spoiled with going to high-end steakhouses.

I have been staying at the SpringHill suites Marriott hotel for work because it is close to my corporate office and customers… That being said, after a long day.. I don't really feel like going out to a nice restaurant by myself if I'm not with coworkers or customers. This restaurant is conveniently located off of the lobby at the hotel. I've eaten there twice now (usually sit at the bar) and both times, my steak is literally cooked to absolute perfection! The quality of their food is outstanding and the bartenders/servers are very friendly. Because of the wonderful customer service at the hotel and the great food at the outback steakhouse, I am a forever loyal customer as long as I travel to Chicago and there are rooms available at this hotel!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Great great food. Lovely staff, good range of different steaks, side orders and drinks. All food has been served , prepared on the spot. Different sports channels were running beside quiet areas

Recommended

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We were very tired when we arrived at our hotel. What a nice surprise to see Outback Steakhouse adjacent to our hotel! A perfect ending to a long day.
Great food. Served hot! Blackberry moonshine was quite delish!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I would like to start by saying our service was awesome between our waiter Kevin and the manager Dave they did a wonderful job. Unfortunately the portions were tiny and the quality of food has been down graded when I spend over a hundred dollars for one night for my family the food should be better than what my 11 year old can whip up in the kitchen and the portions are dramatically smaller while the prices are higher.......very disappointing. ....long horn steakhouse will be our family outing spot from now on.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was happy to have it connected to our hotel, Springhill Suites.The food was typical for the chain but I wish the kitchen was open later than 10 pm during the week.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!