“Bustling at Water Tower Place, top of the escalators”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 362 Coffee & Tea in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Busy and bustling, gracious service with standard Starbucks fare. Places to sit are nearby to take a break from shopping.

Savories, sweets, coffees, hot/cold.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here last week with the family while visiting Chicago. It was bitter cold outside so we needed to warm up. Service was fast and better than many Starbucks that I've been to. The drinks were decent. There are about a dozen Starbucks on Michigan ave. This is the one across the street from the Cloud Gate or Millenial Bean.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This Starbucks has wine as well as food and coffee. I especially enjoy the salads that are made daily by Taylor Farms and if any are left at closing they are donated to a local shelter.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Looking for a quick coffee & pastry this is the place. Fast service, restrooms on site and directly across from Millennium Park.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stopped in for coffee, bottles of water for the day ahead, and a little breakfast for my son. My son wandered out with a pirouette type cookie that was advertised as a straw, thinking it was complimentary. I noticed this as he was eating it outside. When I stormed back inside the busy place, frantic about this, the cashier laughed good naturedly about it and talked me out of my humiliation, telling me it happens. They were extremely busy every time we went there (our hotel was very nearby) and the staff was always on the ball and at ease. Great location. They're lucky to have such great staff.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!