“Island comfort food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I ordered the teriyaki chicken... it came with a side of rice and macaroni salad. Just the way they do it in Hawaii. (I've never been to HI so I'll take their word for it)
It was fantastic! Super nice staff. Very generous portions. I will eat aloha again. Their are many things to try on this menu.
Mahalo

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This place is AMAZING. The staff is one of the kindest I have met and they are just so happy! I love the atmosphere, it is cafeteria style. The food portions are huge and gives you plenty for leftovers- it even reheated amazingly.
The burgers are really good. Only took 2 to fill my boyfriend up, who I admit, eats a TON!
Food is inexpensive for how much you get, and the half portions are just as great for lunch or a smaller meal (but honestly, it was still massive for the price).

I always order the food to go and cant help but throw a few bucks in the jar, its labeled "COLLEGE FUND" which I enjoyed.

See you next week!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Being born and raised on O'ahu, this is a close as it gets to the real deals (L&L and Loco Moco Drive Inn, of course!) Just moved to Chicago 3 years ago, and this is our go-to place to satisfy our cravings for Chicken Katsu and Mac Salad! Thank goodness we live close by. I've tried to make this myself at home, but no can compare. Dis is true ono kine grinds! Oh, and don't forget to grab an Aloha Maid Apple Ice Tea. What a combo!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

This Hawaiian local has really good food for good prices. I took the bbq beef plate and it comes with rice an macaroni salad. Everything was good and the service was nice and fast.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious Hawaiian street food. We ordered to pick up, were told 15 min, and it was hot and ready when we got there. We ordered the chicken Katsu lunch plate. It was plenty of food for 2 people. We ordered 2 servings of macaroni salad and 1 of rice instead of the standard. Chicken and macaroni salad were well paired and delicious. Will be returning.

Been to Aloha Eats? Share your experiences!