Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
eDreamsUS$74
Expedia.comUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
1,082 results
All reviews united center medical district park tavern full size fridge great location bunk beds small room walking distance blue line great stay early check enjoyed my stay would stay again business trip microwave uic uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay at the hotel was amazing I enjoyed it I was able to adjust my room temperature Customer host were nice I recommend 100% I just can’t wait to go back the hotel look beautiful the age requirement is lovely I got in with no problem !!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Hilliker, General Manager at Hotel Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us Marsharewilliams2,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, including being able to adjust your room temperature the way you wanted it, and the nice Customer host experiences. We do hope you are able to stay with us again in the future. Stay safe and be well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first room that was given to us was never cleaned (used underwear in the drawers and pee in the bathroom). We were moved to another room where that was not cleaned thoroughly either. Construction was loud outside of my window at 4 and 5am for my two night stay. The guest next door were loud as well and fighting which startled me.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Hilliker, General Manager at Hotel Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Chicago West Loop and for providing us feedback about your stay. I appreciate the time and consideration you took to complete our Survey. I'm truly sorry to hear about the problems you encountered during your stay. There is no question our hospitality did not meet the standards our guests have come to expect. We strive to accommodate all our guests and their needs, and I'm disappointed that we did not meet your expectations- or ours.

Please know that we are not taking your dissatisfaction lightly. I know that it does not change your previous experience, but you can feel confident that we are already working to address the problems. I have shown our other management and staff your comments and they know we will not accept anything but the highest standards of service. I want to extend my personal apology and thank you for helping us improve our hotel and services.

I apologize again for the problems and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback, we cannot continue to improve our services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I know it's a cheaper hotel but I'm baffled at the good reviews. This is the worst hotel stay I have ever had. People were smoking all night to the point I had to sleep with my window open in winter. Opening the window though made it fall out of the frame. Called the front desk about the smoke to no avail. The room is not even slightly soundproof. You can hear other guests very clearly (and they were up late making noise and smoking) and you can hear everything outside even through a closed window. Honestly, it was no louder to sleep with the window open than when it was closed. There were pretty big gaps around the door frame. The internet is terrible. They told me I had to connect in the lobby because the signal was so weak in the rooms, and I could barely load my email because the connection was so bad and kept dropping. I felt extremely unsafe - the guests all looked homeless (literally a man walking around wearing a blanket on my check in trying to get them to give him a room). I was staying here for the proximity to the medical district and will definitely stay at the slightly more expensive hotels there next time. It would be worth it to feel safe in my room. The ONLY good thing here was that their housekeeping made it look reasonably clean, but the room is still old and falling apart.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Chicago West Loop and for providing us feedback about your stay. I appreciate the time and consideration you took to complete our Survey. I'm truly sorry to hear about the problems you encountered during your stay including the noise, lack of soundproofing, smoking smell, and the clientele on the property while you were here. There is no question our hospitality did not meet the standards our guests have come to expect. We strive to accommodate all our guests and their needs, and I'm disappointed that we did not meet your expectations- or ours. z
I was able to reach out to you directly via email and I look forward to your response.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew Hilliker
312-243-2900
ahilliker@hotelchicagowestloop.com

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Rooms were so dusty. out bathroom door has rust stains on it. we couldn't tun on the fan in our room without dust bunnies falling off. i tried to move the tv alittle on the wall mount and as soon as i put my hand on the tv dust just started falling off and it covered my hand

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Hilliker, General Manager at Hotel Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about your recent stay at Hotel Chicago West Loop. I have reached out to you directly about your stay and we hope you are able to return and have a proper Hotel Chicago West Loop stay. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Kind regards.
Andrew Hilliker

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Great location, easy in/easy out, clean modern room, quiet, very friendly staff. Couldn't really ask for a better value, especially in that location in the heart of the medical district. Have stayed here a couple times, and will likely continue to patronize this establishment as my work in the area continues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and leaving such a wonderful review of your stay. We are very happy to see you've stayed with us many times and will continue to do so due to our friendly staff, clean modern rooms, and great location. We very much look forward to your next stay with us. In the meantime stay safe and be well!