“Excellent Food and Well Cared For”
Review of Eddie Merlot’s

Eddie Merlot’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Burr Ridge
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Burr Ridge Parkway
Description: At Eddie Merlot’s hospitality and the comfort of our guests are our highest mission; we pledge to provide the finest service, highest quality foods, in world class facilities for our guests to enjoy a memorable experience. Eddie Merlot’s features USDA Prime Aged Beef, fresh seafood, and many other offerings including an extensive wine list. Eddie Merlot’s starts with Prime beef, only 2% of all U.S. beef is awarded this certification. We age it for a minimum of 21 days, to an unparalleled standard of tenderness and flavor. The chef selects each piece, before hand-cutting and seasoning the thick, tender and juicy steaks to your specifications, then to seal in the flavor, we flash-sear your steak on our special high-heat grills. Our from scratch kitchen crafts everything fresh daily from dressings and sauces to appetizers, sides, and desserts. Come and enjoy an “Exceptional Experience”.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We dined last night for our 31st anniversary. We decided on the Lounge menu which is outstanding. The Happy Hour drink menu is also outstanding. Everything was delicious - sweet and spicy shrimp crostini, tempura green beans, burgers that belong in a category of their own. And, creme brulee for dessert. A fine evening.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Jeton was awesome and we had a blast watching a NCAA game in the Chardonnay Room. Burgers were incredible and they have the most amazing parmesan truffle fries. We are regulars and love it at Eddie Merlots.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Eddie Merlot's os pre of the best steak and seafood restaurants in the
Chicagoland area. It is definitely worth the ride to the suburbs. The steaks are delicious the seafood is wonderful. Never had a bad meal here. The service is superb.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Excellent restaurant. We went for my wife's birthday yesterday and had a very enjoyable dinner. Beautiful restaurant and bar and, more importantly, has really great food. Their steaks are Prime and taste delicious. We had "steak Diane" for two and this was prepared at our tableside (nice presentation with the 'flaming' and all of the accoutrements involved. We had asparagus and root veggies as sides and 'creme brûlée' for dessert. We also had a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. There was a wine list that had wines at 50% off. The light is a little dim there so when we got our check there was a little surprise. The price was listed at $88 or so I thought. What I had not noticed that there was a small numeral 1 in front of it (as there were also 1's in front of the double digit prices that started in 1, naturally. I should have worn my glasses and perhaps I would have read the price correctly. Anyway, I was charged "only" $94. But I have to admit that it was really a good bottle of wine and, though surprised at the price, I do not regret it. My wife had the creme brûlée no charge because of the birthday.
It was not a busy time and the service (Ray was our waiter) was really very good. Is it expensive? Yes, but name me a restaurant that is great and also cheap. You get what you pay for-very old saying but very true. Great place for special occasions and, if your wallet is thick enough, as often as you can afford. I will come back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Food, atmosphere, service are all great. A little expensive, but always great for a special evening. Some of the dessert options are fantastic - save room!