“Brunch with a friend”

Honey-Jam Cafe
Ranked #3 of 169 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey-Jam Cafe is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I dine at the Honey Jam Cafe each month.
I dine there for three reasons in particular.
It is ten minutes from my home.
The wait staff Stephanie always arrives at our booth with a smile and for the last three visits she has remembered without being prompted what I always order. The service is good and it always arrives in a timely fashion.
The prices are reasonable.
I do often recommend the Honey Jam Cafe to others.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My girlfriend and I went here for a late breakfast. The food was great and the coffee was pretty good too. They have specially made Honey-Jam mugs that were really cute too. There was a sign near the front saying that they because they bake their pancakes, an order of pancakes may take upwards of 30 minutes to prepare; but my girlfriend's shortstack didn't take anywhere near that long. My order of eggs benedict was delicious but was a smaller amount of food than I was expecting. (But that could have been because we were eating later than normal and I was quite hungry by that point.) Nevertheless, the food was delicious and filling.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We dined for breakfast a couple of times, very busy on the weekends. Great food and coffee, plan on spending a little time dining. Little pricy.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Brunch here was wonderful. Above average with many new choices not on standard menus like tiramisu pancakes and amore pancakes. Everything was delicious km

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Well sitting over what to get on menu. I'm so glad out waitress was honest with us. The corn beef hash is canned and the biscuits and gravy are from bob Evans. Not that bob Evans has bad gravy. But I was hoping that they would be unique.
They have a big menu which means a lot of overhead and pretty much everything from a box/mix. On the table there is smuckers jam. Really the name of the restaurant is Honey and Jam. Why offer homemade jam and biscuits.
I gave 2 stars because the service was outstanding, the food is not a comeback.
I opted out for a safe breakfast. Having bacon and eggs which was safe. I was afraid to explore other options based upon nothing being made in house. Rather being prepared from a box or can.

4  Thank JeffandJulie H