“Wonderful experience ”
Review of Mora Asian Kitchen

Mora Asian Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 167 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful evening here. We were lucky enough to get a nice table on their outdoor patio.
The service was excellent. The food even better. Several of their sushi rolls were just outstanding. Fresh and delicious. We enjoyed it so much we returned within a week and had another great meal. One of our (all 8 of us) favorite dishes was the “Drunken Scottish” signature roll. Favorite desert was the Blueberry cheesecake.
It was couples both visits, I recommend Mora Asian Kitchen in the Promenade Bolingbrook.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We were excited to finally come here to visit, allured by the good reviews and photos of food and drinks we saw on-line.
The place looks clean, the paintings on the wall are beautiful and truly adds to the asian ambience of the place, the servers seem friendly. I like that our server pointed out that there are differences in the Menu between this branch (Bolingbrook), and the original branch (the one in Plainfield). The Menu list indeed looked ... limited. I like that they grouped the sushi menu: one side, raw; the other side, cooked and the server pointed this out to us.
I love the dragon roll i ordered... the server said "share" .... well, i ended up eating it all. 14$ of it all. The braised pork was good -- tender, hot, tasty; the garlic, overpowering (if you're not into garlic).

The not too-good moments:
Enamored by the photo i saw of their Mai Tai with lychee fruit on top, i ordered the drink. It came---no lychee. The server said, they ran out. I ordered a dessert (one of the reasons why i went there today) --- my heart sunk when the server said "it's not available" after she'd checked. Well, it's 2 pm on a Thursday....
i ordered a salmon and while the plating looks good, the temperature was not hot, and it tasted a tad bland.

I would go bAck again to take a stab at getting the dessert i wanted. And maybe try a few more sushi.

We'll see.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Modern twist to classic Asian dishes. From Japanese, Korean, Thai and Filipino cuisine. Unique flavors, a must try!