“Small family run business”

Bamboo Valley Buffet
Ranked #35 of 177 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The restaurant is family owned and family run. They have a wide variety of food and is a buffet style restaurant. It is nothing fancy, but good food at a good price.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I found this buffet by chance, the food is always great, the staff is always friendly, I am always hungry when I visit and they know how to make sweet tea like a southerner.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank garyexpat
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Came here with my boys around 8 PM on a Wednesday just to fill up and the food was on point. Always is and I have the feeling it always will be, late in the morning or late in the evening. Keep up the good work and I'll keep coming and tipping, ya'll deserve it. Get the beef and broccoli and lo mein, then you're doing it right.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We've been here about 3 times now since we moved to the area. The women who wait on you are nice. If you go before 3pm, then it is a little cheaper. They have sushi at no extra charge. The food does taste good, it has looked fresh every time we went. Our kids really like it. The location doesn't look like much and the inside seems a little dated, but honestly, do you go for the decor or the food? We will keep going back that's for sure.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The Buffet at Bambo Valley has a huge selection of food, along with cookies, cake and ice cream for the kids. I love the fried shrimp and the Chicken on a Stick the best!

Date of visit: January 2016