“Large order”

China King
Ranked #30 of 173 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Large order describe most artists I purchase here this is one of the best Chinese restaurant I've ordered from they do a great job taking care of the customers and the food never end in a complaint. Grade A

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

They servemy appetite with a good meal each and every time I go I recommend them to anyone who enjoy Chinese food.B grade

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Just average food that left you wondering what you just had. It did not make any impression on us. The food was not bad but I could have had this anywhere. The staff was nice.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

First visit ... the counter if right in front of the door, only 1 other customer inside, eating. No greeting from the cashier/ordertaker, no reference to the menus & where to locate them. I had to wait while she took a phone call before I could ask for my cup to get my soda. I received my food that was given to another customer & fortunately he double check to discover the error. No instructions of where to get the condiments and plastic eating utensils. The food was Great but they need help with some degree of professionalism. Also, there was a pickup truck parked in front of the door, impeding foot traffic and the driver kept coming in and out of the restaurant like maybe he belonged. It was very strange ...I think I'll do carry out next time if that truck is there.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

enjoyed there meals on a weekly basis while in town ,great customer service and great staff and delivery people

Been to China King? Share your experiences!