“Best Sushi in the Metro East”
Review of Seven Sushi Bar

Seven Sushi Bar
Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I’m surprised I haven’t reviewed this place yet, it’s been our favorite place to eat since we moved here over 2 yrs ago. Quality sushi, delicious drinks. Never had something I didn’t like. I also enjoy the atmosphere here.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The service was great. The sushi left a little to be desired. Nothing to seriously complain about but could have been better

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Greatest Sushi near St. Louis. Highly recommend the restaurant. The service was great and the sushi was fantastic

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Used to love this place. Since the new owners took over the service has gone downhill and the sushi is downright disgusting. The fish was served and it was warm, the overpowering smell of fish hits you when you walk in and my rolls were inedible. I don't know if they are getting their products from a different distributor but it's absolutely inedible. Also, the service is terrible. Our waiter came over to ask if we were ready to order but never brought us menus, they could not find a wine chiller so our wine sat on the table getting warm and then our server came back and asked if we were ready for dessert when our entrees had not even come out yet. We asked to speak to the owner but she would not come over they just took some of the items off our bill. We watched the owner walk around and chit chat and drink her beer all the while ignoring us. Myself and two friends were both sick to our stomachs all night and the next day. NEVER GOING BACK!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My wife and I have eaten there a couple of times now and the food was terrific both times. We both ordered sushi which is obviously their specialty. If you don't like sushi, this might not be the best place for you. However, if you do, the food is fantastic.

Date of visit: June 2017