“Dinner after a hard day”
Review of Easy buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Easy buffet
Ranked #60 of 173 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

After a hard day of moving we went to Easy Buffet on my son’s recommendation. The restaurant was clean, we were seated quickly and drink orders taken. It’s a buffet Asian restaurant with a large selection of different Asian dishes to include made to order Mongolian barbecue, sushi, fresh seafood dishes, fried dishes etc. The food was hot and tasted good. Recommend you give this restaurant a go.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We took the whole family and my daughters family there yesterday! It was fantastic! Great selection of food for anyone and even the grand kids liked it.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Not too sure what to say about it on this first visit. I may need to go again for a better opinion. The choices were good, food was hot, the restaurant appeared to be clean. The drinks are a little cheaper than many other places we've been. Desserts could use a little work, however, the ice cream was decent. The price was $43 for the 4 of us, with all of us ordering water but one. The price you pay did include the sushi that was out. They have a menu to order from and I believe you can order things to go.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Came here with my wife for supper buffet food seem to be fresh. Prices were slightly high. I noticed they did not give discounts as posted on the board on the buffet prices. They did have shrimp and crab legs. I like their hot and sour soup. Eggrolls were decent.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Of the Chinese restaurants in the area - this one is my second choice. If it is closer to where I am- it gets my business. The food is average but priced right. The wait staff is not as attentive as they should be. My soda ran dry & was never refilled. Only the food available & price earns it an "average" - otherwise- it would be a "poor" rating.