“Very good!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Bedford Park, IL is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 24 October 2018

We had a 20 minute wait but service was excellent and our waitress was just plain tops! She was personable, fun and attentive to our needs.
Our meals were very good-hot and fresh. The potato was steaming and so fresh-not recooked. My husband's burger (veggie) was done just right and he loved the taste of the non-traditional burger.
Excellent dessert--a great place!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

It seemed it took an abnormal amount of time for the waitress to come to my table. A side salad and water also took a long time. Not a good choice for me for a quick late lunch.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I was told that this restaurant was only open on Fridays. Boy, BOY! Was I surprised that this was open other days of the week. Our initial experience was like having an IUD inserted. Time consuming. Painful. And slightly metallic in taste. But once we were seated, the true pleasure began. And by pleasure I mean, Curtis. We had a waiter that fell from heaven. He was born in a cloud made of cotton candy soaked in glucose dranks. Trained in the art of exquisite cuisine circa the Bennigans or Beef O’bradys, this gentleman elevates contemporary American casual cuisine to the levels of the mid century French. The MID CENTURY FRENCH. Unlike the French, their food is not made of crustaceans, an invertebrate insect, or feline, Friday’s made my milk intolerance TOLERABLE. This could be the best date spot in Chicago. Skip Olive Garden and go straight here. The wait on the sticky red brick floor is worth the experience of being within five centimeters of Curtis. The man from food heaven sent to explode my taste buds and stimulate my interest in earning fridays dining points. Get the spinach dip.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place smelled so bad, we were seated at a table and we couldn’t hardly breath. I don’t know what the issue was or what kind of odor but my husband and I both decided we were going to eat elsewhere. If a restaurant smelled that bad we couldn’t imagine eating from that kitchen.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We come to Chicago to visit our son & family quarterly. We stay near Midway Airport, and for the last couple of stays, we've eaten here before we depart for home. And for the last 2 stays, the service has been atrocious. We were seated right away, and our server took our drink orders quickly. However, our drinks (water for 3 adults + 1 wine + 1 tea + 2 kids' lemonades) were so slow in coming that the host came over to see if a server had even come by! When our drinks arrived, the iced tea was missing. Instead of letting the server disappear in search of the wayward iced tea, we opted to order. The 6-year-old and 4-year-old waited patiently for their food....for 35 minutes! After that there was mayhem - our server said 2 large parties had placed orders ahead of us when my husband asked about the excessive delay, and then argued with him when he said we'd been waiting for 35 minutes: "No you haven't, I looked at the clock!" Excuse me?? I had ordered Dragon-glaze salmon with super veggies and jasmine rice. Salmon & rice were great - peas in super veggies were inedible - so stringy I tried 2 of them & had to spit out the strings. The kids had been looking forward to dessert, but we waited so long to get our meal that it was past their bedtime, and dessert was out of the question. We will go elsewhere next time we're in town.