“Peaceful, convenient, great location with great...”
Our deck with out door table & chair plus hot tub
Pool table, wood stove bar counter top with setting. Our pool table has every thing you need to shoot a game of pool, dart board come with darts.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our deck with out door table & chair plus hot tub
Pool table, wood stove bar counter top with setting.
Pool table, wood stove, bar area with setting for 3 and living area setting.
Our fully stocked kitchen is ready for baking to cooking any meal you want to cook.
Kitchen area ready for cooking.
Master bathroom with walk in shower.
Master bedroom dresser walk in closet setting with TV for watching movies.
Queen bedroom has a TV for watching movies and games, books for the kids and a few toys.
Queen bedroom
Our bathroom with a jetted tub/ shower and washer/dryer.
Our bathroom with jetted tub/shower. Start your stay with soap and paper goods.
Twin bunk bed with full bed below.
Another look at our yard.
Our home, green house and very large yard.
Yard side of home with deck and out door fire pit with seating.
Deck outdoor dinning and hot tub.
Hot tub outdoor dinning area and green house.
Yard in spring with Yarrow in bloom.
Pioneeer Park play area with walking or path with dog area is across the street from our home.
Hot Spring in Yellowstone National Park
Winter in Grand Teton National Park!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slcdon
Denver, Colorado
“Nice but owners live in RV/garage at the house”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

First off: The house and property are GREAT. It was a clean, well organized home with everything you could want or need, we have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS about the home, hot tub or location which was excellent considering your could walk to downtown Victor in 10 minutes. However, the owners do live in the RV right next to the house and have converted the garage into their personal living space. No where in any of the information given to the public/us is this fact mentioned, you find out the day before you arrive in a letter. Our bedroom shared the wall to garage and even though we didn't hear anything, it still made us unsettled to know the owners were right next door, the same feeling about going in the hot tub. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this rental if you are fine with the facts mentioned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to Victor, walking distance
Liked least: Owners live at house, did not intrude but it should be known they live there
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Sep 2013
I hate to see an unhappy guest! I have up dated this site to say that owner do live on the same property. I send information on how to reach our home a month to two weeks head of guest arrival, in note we say not to park in front of garage and our home is to the right of our garage. We do use the garage for my office and storage of our personal thing. Their are no windows that look out toward our RV and we can not see any one in our hot tub or when they are on our deck. We have found that all our guest have enjoyed having us on site for help, from clogged toilets to taking guest flash lights when we had an evening power outage. We even work with this group and allowed a early arrival to our home! Also all most all of my guest reviews talk about meeting and enjoy getting to know us and how helpful it was to have us on site!
The only guest that seem to be unsettled about us living on site are those trying to add more guest to our home then the 7 that our home sleeps, we have a fee for extra guest as it makes for more cleaning. I did not ask guest to pay this extra fee! This group of guest arrived at our home with 8 house guest!
We had one of this group add a note to our in home guest book and she said in her words, This was the best vacation house ever!
This group was also very hard on our home TV with movie in it had to be replaced, removed ladder from our bunk bed, toy boat inside our pool table and a night stand that had been stood on. Very glad my husband was home to fix all these thing as we had incoming guest.
I have stayed in many vacation home that the owners short changed the details on their home, I want my guest to find us open and honest about our home and have only the best stay while in our home. I also clean for three other vacation home two of them also live on site and do look out at hot tub and decks.
Chicago
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
7 Aug 2013
Kevin,
We are so happy you enjoyed our home and the Teton Valley area. Thank you for the wonderful note about our home. I was very happy to add another night for you and was happy I was able to make it work. Thanks again for choosing our home for your vacation needs.
Amber & Bryan
Kansas
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
20 Sep 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful note about our home. We always welcome return guest with a deal on a return stay in our home. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in our home and the Teton valley area. Thanks for choosing our home for your vacation needs.
Amber & Bryan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing