“Japanese Steak House and sushi”

Fu-ki Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Dinner and a show or sushi at the sushi bar. Reservations recommended if you want a large table for a birthday event. We have been enjoying the food here for six years and it never disappoints. In the sushi bar I usually order the Fuki salad, big chunks of sashimi over fresh greens. Fried rice is my choice in the teppanyaki room with whichever protein you prefer, check the combination plates and the add-ons to create your favorite. Japanese soda for the kids and sake including fruit flavored for the adults. Across the street from Yoke’s Grocery, exit 5 off I-90.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is the closest thing to a Benihana in the entire area, and that's good and bad. The miso soup is the worst I've ever had, but the sushi was really good (so odd). The service was marginal, and the sushi bar chefs seemed annoyed we were there, but the benihani chefs were great fun and the main meals were delicious. So there's no ability to give it a 3.5--so I went with the 4. Another eason? It's dirt cheap compared to any and all japanese/sushi joints around. For that reason, one overlooks the downsides and gets loaded on the food and fish. Def affordable for families and big groups.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We only stopped here once and in our usual fashion it seems we arrived 1 minute til they were closed and as per our normal we were the only people in the place. Our server was more than happy to serve us and the food was really tasty. I am always appreciative to be treated well when I appear to be so inconsiderate of an establishments hours. Having said that I don't recommend being as negligent as I regularly seem to be. I really enjoyed my visit here and I will be back many times I am sure.

1  Thank Billy S
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Fuki is an energized dining experience, from family dining with locals to special events. Fuki was the first meal our French exchange student had 5 years ago. Every year since, our French son requests Fuki when he arrives and before departing his visit. Our Korean students have loved it as well. Its a win-win every time. Don’t go with a headache. Lots of cheering. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star was...we usually have to request our beverages be refilled. Super nice service and great food. Love their sushi!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is my daughter's favorite place to eat. They have a lunch menu and a dinner menu. The best deal is to eat at lunch time. We prefer to eat at the grill where they make your food in front of you while you watch them entertain you. The kids love the interaction and the flaming onion train. The sushi is fantastic and you could eat away from the grill if you'd like. Even though we've been many times, the show never gets old and we will be back again and again.