“Great price, great location, great landlord”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jackohlop...
“Great price, great location, great landlord”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Very spacious ground floor unit with books and movies to watch on the flat screen TV. Bring your Chromecast, Forestick or Roku if you want to watch your own channels. Full size refrigerator and washer and dryer. Photos provided are very representative of unit. Bathrooms are large with good sized fluffy towels. There is a nice sized patio off the dining room, just be aware itis adjacent to a walkway from the front of the unit that continues on to a commercial parking lot and along a fence behind the units--as in, it is open to anyone walking by. That said, the few people who passed were friendly and just walking on their way. There was a small hole in the master bedroom door but everything else in the unit was well maintained and inviting. The first night, the upstairs neighbors were loud over the master bedroom but the rest of the unit was very quiet and very comfortable. Beds are medium to soft so if you are used to a hard bed, they might be different to you. I like firm beds, but I was very comfortable and slept well in the beds. Plenty of dishes, silverware, pots and pans, but remember to bring your own condiments (salt, pepper, coffee etc.) owner provides trash bags and cleaning supplies.

Owner met me shortly after I arrived and showed me around. He was very responsive, thoughtful and friendly from the booking through my call to let him know I was leaving.

Wifi was great, by the way. Plenty of outlets. Very easy to get to the airport and only a few miles from the aquarium. Winco and Walmart were only about a mile away, and there were restaurants and a movie theater within a couple blocks. Plenty of parking and it was nice to have an end unit, essentially in a cul de sac so there was no road noise at all.

Oh, and the love seat holds a hideaway bed. The unit easily sleeps 5 with plenty of room for privacy or family time.

I definitely recommend this is a great alternative to a hotel for price, convenience and comfort. I saved over $500 by "not" renting 3 hotel rooms for my family stay. The unit cleans up fast and they take care of washing all the linens. They also provided extra, heavy blankets, which were nice if you like more weight in your covers. Definitely a great home away from home.

Voyage611...
“Mrs. ”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was great!! Owner was amazing! Plenty of room in the apartment! Very clean rooms! Beds were very comfortable! We had five of us staying here and we all had plenty of space! Very close to everything ! Amazing restaurants within walking distance! Would definitely come back and recommend !!

UrsiniMom
Los Angeles, California
“Great place to stay in Meridian!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We were in Boise on business and had arrived on a Friday evening and booked into a hotel. The hotel room was cramped and the hotel was noisy and my husband needed quiet to work. I desperately looked for something else, but not knowing what I could find on such short notice. The owner of this apartment responded quickly and was so helpful and helped us check in the next morning. He was very accommodating, he met us at the apartment, gave us a tour and showed us how things worked etc. There was central air and heat, WIFI internet and cable TV. There are 2 bathrooms, which is convenient and there were plenty of clean towels and linens. The apartment was 3 minutes away from where my husband's business event took place. The apartment was clean and quiet so he could work without distractions He set up at the dinning room table and had space to put his books and laptop. We found a great breakfast restaurant nearby. All in all - what a great stay! So happy we found this rental in Meridian.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable beds. Quiet at night.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lisa S
“Great experience”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Great service from the property owner. Convenient location and very comfortable property. I would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bonnie L
Visalia, California
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I traveled from california with my husband and 2 teenage daughters to visit my mom, dad and brother and his family in meridan. It was absolutely fantastic! We had originally booked a motel but found this condo at the last minute. It was great! Lots of room with all the comforts of home and we didn't have to share our space with our 2 teenage girls! Better yet it was basically the same price as 1 motel room. We originally were staying 4 nights but we were able to stay a 5th night. The condo was clean, quiet, and large. We were able to invite my whole family over for a pleasant evening (there were 12 of us) access to everything was convient and over the 5 days we only ate out once.The owner was quite accommodating and very nice. We are already planning our next trip.Thanks for a great trip!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing