Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$86
BestWestern.comUS$86
PricelineUS$86
TripadvisorUS$86
Hurb
Hotels.comUS$86
1,342 results
All reviews across the street omelet made to order eggs the river homemade banana bread room was clean best westerns hot tub lds temple walking path no elevator would stay here again included breakfast full kitchen the breakfast area waffles sausage
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Enjoyed our stay here. Since we were traveling at night, they let us check in in the late morning so we could sleep through the day and leave late that evening. Great looking room with a view, plenty of parking, and very clean and bright. Staff was very helpful - even gave our car a jump! Would recommend and stay here again.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

We were traveling through and I called about 10-15 hotels. Some did not accept pets and others were charging $75-$100 in pet fee only. Best Western was awesome to deal with and all were so nice. Only negative was found a used Copenhagen pouch on our floor. Otherwise outstanding!

Reviewed 23 December 2020

This is my 2nd stay at this property, and it didn't disappoint. It is within walking distance of downtown shopping and restaurants, and situated with a beatiful view of the river. It is extremely clean and quiet, iwth a comfy bed. Top notch staff. I missed breakfast this time, but it was great on my previous visit

Room tip: I've been on both upper and lower floors and they were both quiet
Reviewed 18 December 2020

COVID-19 precautions not followed. Very nice location and hotel for the price. However, I was very upset to see two housekeepers in my area not wearing face coverings. This was very upsetting. What other COVID-19 precautions are they not following.

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Beautiful view of the waterfall. Extremely nice staff. Very clean! Very quiet and accessible. Even though I was there on business... I prefer to have a home like experience at my stays when I am away from home... this fits the bill!

• Trip type: Travelled on business