“A Step Back in Time”
Review of Little White House

Little White House
More attraction details
Owner description: President Franklin D. Roosevelt built his "Little White House" in Warm Springs, Georgia, in 1932 while serving as governor of New York.
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My spouse is a history major and loved every minute of this visit. He was particularly taken with the modest conditions under which the great President chose to live. The areas of appeal to us was the stamp collection in the museum and the fact that my spouse’s great uncle was a patient at Warm Springs and a NY neighbor of FDR’s. Great experience!!

All reviews
"history buff"
in 23 reviews
"short film"
in 21 reviews
"president of the united states"
"great piece of history"
in 8 reviews
"step back in time"
"vacation home"

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Little White House was a highlight of our trip. The guides were exceptional. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. Make sure you visit the Legacy Museum to see the unfinished portrait and take the walk to view the flags and stones from each state.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 aged 60-77 very much a must go see.
History is greAt.Best price for older generation.
my 2 nd time !yes had handicap parking the extra + A FREE motorized scooters just ask they are very accommodating to use going on the grounds and tour of Home.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I really love and know history, but- wow! I was not disappointed! I learned so much more than I ever knew about FDR and what he did for GA and for our country! The Little White House was beautiful and the rangers were very helpful and knowledgeable!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I only knew part of the FDR story- until I visited here! Very detailed FDR history without the innuendo of a mistress who is only mentioned as an assistant, in passing. Lots of artifacts and you can tour the actual cabin he used, as well as the servants quarters and guest house. Be sure to stop in Warm Springs for a great lunch or dinner!