Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Review Highlights
Years later venue much enhanced with museum and theater, and more

All employees at FDR Georgia State Park were excellent. Museum had great displays. Favorite was a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
champ4275
Rome, Georgia
Fascinating bit of history

The little White House is very spartan. I kept trying to imagine our current President being at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
damonroad
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews unfinished portrait state flags warm spring walter cronkite his life great president great depression servants quarters fdr museum guest house history buff president of the united states short film step back in time day trip vacation home secret service
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Little White House was a highlight of our trip. The guides were exceptional. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. Make sure you visit the Legacy Museum to see the unfinished portrait and take the walk to view the flags and stones from each state.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 aged 60-77 very much a must go see.
History is greAt.Best price for older generation.
my 2 nd time !yes had handicap parking the extra + A FREE motorized scooters just ask they are very accommodating to use going on the grounds and tour of Home.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I really love and know history, but- wow! I was not disappointed! I learned so much more than I ever knew about FDR and what he did for GA and for our country! The Little White House was beautiful and the rangers were very helpful and knowledgeable!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I only knew part of the FDR story- until I visited here! Very detailed FDR history without the innuendo of a mistress who is only mentioned as an assistant, in passing. Lots of artifacts and you can tour the actual cabin he used, as well as the servants quarters and guest house. Be sure to stop in Warm Springs for a great lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

While it is out of the way it is a must see for any history buff. It is fantastic in its simplicity. Thinking FDR worked part of his presidency in this area while getting the country out of the depression and ran WWII is amazing. A must see.