“Nice surprise ”

The Olive Tree Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Villa Rica
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Found The Olive Tree while searching Tripadvisor. Not far off I-20. Had their chicken wrap and Greek potatoes. Very good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the Greek village salad, wow, no lettuce, lots of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, fete cheese, and olives with a non invasive dressing. A meal in itself. We then had the spicy seafood combo, cooked PERFECTLY. We were seated promptly, service was fast. Great experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the one in Lithia Springs last week. I really enjoyed my first visit so I decided to take my wife to lunch at the one closer. Great time and good food makes for a wonderful date! The food was good and the service was as well. We will definitely be returning in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In coming back from the Indy Race in Birmingham, trip advisor found this Greek Italian gem for us. The building is quaint and feels easy as you come in.
We had gyros which we specifically had come for. They were they must fully stuffed I’ve ever had. Lots of meat and great taste, along with the Greek potatoes our server suggested were excellent. Between the two of us my friend and I spent less than $34 for a wonderful meal and experience. I highly recommend The Olive Tree as hidden gem just a couple of miles off I-20. Its worth the stop!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great Italian/greek food.
Guys had seafood special ,lots of shrimp n scallops I had veal romano,asked for spinach instead of pasta. No problem. Great salad with homemade house dressing. Fresh rolls.service was great and attentive. There was music last night,guy playing piano. Was a,really nice touch to a great evening. Too full for dessert but boy they looked good.