Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Preston

Recommended

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Dec 2021
We experienced a good value for accommodations. Location was convenient and easily accessible. Room and common areas were clean and well kept. We didn’t utilize the breakfast benefits but they appeared to be adequate from what we observed. Parking was adequate and seemed safe from vandals or other hazards. We would recommend this as a fair value and would return for future visits.
Date of stay: December 2021
Superior King
  • StayForLong
0.1 km from Hampton Inn Thomasville
View more hotels in Thomasville
All reviews great stay family reunion fitness room downtown area staff was friendly ga
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2021

This is my go to hotel in south ga when I visit my grandmother. However, this visit was to bury my mom and it was very hard for me. Once in the hotel I had to wait 10-15 minutes for someone to come to the counter, I had to as the staff of someone was available. A lady and a gentlemen came to the front desk.I needed to check in a little early if a room was available but the clerk didn’t even check, she said she didn’t have anything available. I explained that normally someone would check to see if any rooms are available and see if I was ok with the room that was available. She stated that I could leave my bags at the desk if I was comfortable with that and I told her no that was ok. So I went to my ap and tried to see if I could check in and it allowed me to checkin. I went I the desk and she told me that her staff just updated her on the rooms and she checked me in so my husband could have a key. I guess all experience can’t be good but this hotel usually has A1 service, perhaps she was new?

Reviewed 19 November 2021

Exceptional service and accommodations I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in this area. The service was excellent from beginning to end. The hotel rooms spacious and clean and when I needed extra linen they accommodated me even when hotel was at max capacity because of football game.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

The staff is very friendly and the motel is very clean. We stay here everytime we go home. The beds are very comfortable. The motel has made many upgrades
This is the best choice for a motel in this area

Reviewed 15 November 2021

I’m always greeted with a friendly smile from the staff. Rooms always clean. I stay at this property every time I visit home. I will recommend this property to all my family members and friends. One of the best hotel ever!

Reviewed 29 September 2021

Nice hotel with good hot breakfast. Very convenient location in Thomasville, GA and easy access to downtown and shopping. Very quiet location and well lit parking area. Staff was efficient and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2021