Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rauchra
Anna Maria Island, Florida

Too much money for an older hotel.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 May 2023
This hotel is OK. Nice staff, good breakfast and nice beds. Third floor has a strange smell, Rooms need upgrading with peeling paint. Not too bad, but not worth close to 171.00 a night. It's hard to get a good hotel in Thomasville for a fair price.
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 7 Jun 2023
Dear ruthrauch,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express Thomasville while visiting Thomasville and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Pleasure having you as our guest.

I am pleased that the service of our staff, our breakfast, and the comfort of our room met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience, and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. I also take note regarding your remarks about the smell of our floor. Please be affirmed that I will forward your comments to our team to provide a better experience in the future. I apologize for your observation.

Once again, thank you for deciding to stay with us. We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

$143
    $141
2.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thomasville, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Thomasville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2023

This is most clean and professional Holiday Inn in which I stayed. Everything, including my room & tub, were SPOTLESS. The breakfast was good, and I was pleasantly surprised they use Dove products. The employees were friendly and very professional. I will definitely stay here again when I’m the area.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2022

I'm trying to be factual not emotional. When we walked into our room, number 325, there was a strong and undeniable smell of cigarette smoke and cleaning product(s), which seems like they tried to cover up the smell of the cigarette smoke the fast and cheap way. Interestingly, they called us about an hour after check in time asking us if we were still going. It makes me wonder if it's because they were deciding who to assign the cigarette smoke room to. We don't want to switch rooms at this point because we have to much luggage, and we're traveling with someone who has severe autism. I just wish we'd gotten what we paid for, a room that doesn't smell like cigarettes.

Date of stay: December 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thomasville, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2022

Hi ald764,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We appreciate you choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thomasville for your stay during your business travel needs and for doing business with IHG®.

Our Hotel is always on top when it comes to cleanliness, and I’m sorry that didn’t happen. IHG cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. We have discussed the situation with our hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for this impact on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience. Your feedback helps to ensure that the best practices are in place.

We take your feedback seriously and welcome the opportunity to serve you better.

Crisel V.

Reviewed 16 February 2022 via mobile

After reading the other reviews I was not expecting much. I had a clean quiet room. Maybe I just got lucky. Worse thing I can say was the morning coffee was not good. There are several restaurants that you can walk to.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2022

This has become one of our regular stops on the way to/from Florida. Is it a great hotel? Not really. But they are always very friendly, nice rooms and generally well maintained. Really just a good consistent location w/a smiling face at reception. The location is close to both highway and restaraunts plus a quiet area to walk around. breakfast was above average.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank 1950fish
Reviewed 10 October 2021

I have stayed at this hotel several times but over the last couple of years it has deteriorated. The interior of the hotel needs painting, the grout in the rooms need to be cleaned and the carpet in the rooms are horribly dirty. The rooms are not properly cleaned. There was coffee stain on the wall in my room, the couch and carpet were stained.

Its just BAD

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thomasville, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2021

Hi MrDJerome,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

We aim to deliver the best service and comfortable accommodation. I am sorry we could not meet your expectations of the IHG Hotels and Resorts standards surrounding the condition of the hotel and room cleanliness. It is certainly not what you would expect when staying at one of our hotels.

I will pass on your valuable feedback to the managerial team for review. I also sent you a private message to ask for more information about your stay.

Again, I appreciate your feedback. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,