Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JustTami
Wilmington, North Carolina

You get what you pay for

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jan 2017via mobile
Came here on business for a week and a half. Price was right but hotel not so great! First room we were given was in the back and smelled like an animal, had no night stands, old tv, and very dirty. Asked for another room and was given an upstairs room but couldn't get door open. Front desk clerk said to push hard. Told her I used my shoulder and still couldn't get it open. Asked about a room with a flat screen tv as the pictures show and was told if you stay for a week or longer you get the back of the hotel and old TVs.

Finally was given another room on the first floor in the front of the building. No towels in room, floor needed to be vacuumed, cigarette ashes in tub, and dirt and hair behind the bathroom door. Looked like the toilet was never cleaned either. Asked for towels, a vacuum and for the room to be cleaned. Was told they were washing towels and would bring them by and their vacuum was broken. Had to go out to buy Lysol wipes to clean the room myself. Never received any towels. Glad I had my own to use. The bed was king size but the sheet that was on the bed was obviously for a double bed. Once again, glad I brought my own blanket! Took until 5pm on day 3 of stay to get a king size sheet. Asked 3 times for a vacuum and when I finally got one on day 3, I had to do it myself.
Housekeeping staff would ask if I needed anything almost every day but wouldn't always follow through with my requests, which was usually only a roll of toilet paper. Did ask for our toilet to be cleaned after a few days and was given a brush to do it myself!

Hotel has on site guest laundry; two washers and one dryer. Very expensive! Dryer had to be run twice to get clothes dry. For two loads of laundry cost $12! Wish I had gone to a laundromat! Lesson learned!

Price was right but you definitely get what you pay for! Would not recommend for a family vacation! We definitely won't be back! Can get a nicer room and similar price at Quality Inn and Days Inn in town!

Date of stay: December 2016
Get rewarded with One Key
  • StayForLong
2.2 km from Red Roof Inn & Suites Thomasville
View more hotels in Thomasville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Worst experience wouldn't recommend this hotel for a corspe. FILTHY FILTHY coffee pot filthy lobby smelled like mold & urine. Sleep in your car/truck anywhere but the SERENA terrible no more to say. INN FILTHY FILTHY!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tjackie540
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

BEWARE. Before you pay for room check room out. Once you pay there is no refund for any reason. 1st no smoking room smelled like an ashtray, water trickled out faucet and in shower. 2nd room tv did not work. 3rd room was filthy. 4th room they put me in stunk, bottom sheet looked soiled and was a twin bed. When I asked for my money back I was told NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank hawkeyemac19
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife had to stay 2 weeks, not once did they come clean the room, had to go get our key card redone every night, they wouldn't bring clean towels or clean anything, when they finally sent a girl up to bring us towels she reeked of marijuana, then on top of that, they double booked our room and tried to make us move all of our stuff to another room without a microwave or refrigerator, people making drug deals in the parking lot and prostitutes hanging out everywhere, the woman working the front desk was so high she could barely talk, this is by far the worst motel in South Georgia

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed here for one night thank God! I did not feel safe in the hotel and couldn't use the pool due to the feel of the place. Burns all over the bedspread which were reported to the girl on reception who just seemed to find it funny.

Room tip: Don't book a room!!!! Go somewhere else
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cherubicbird
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Rooms stink. No refrigerator, no coffee pot, no wash cloths. Room had roaches. Bathtub was dirty. Bed was poorly made and didn't appear to have clean sheets on it. I checked in then noticed the room wasn't live able. They refused to refund my money. Down the road is Econo Lodge for less money and it's very nice. Quality Inn is only slightly more expensive. Do not stay at Serena Inn.

Date of stay: August 2016