Review Highlights
Awesome

So much for visitors to do! From pony rides to zip lines - it is such a fun place for spending time... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
SamboTravels18
So Great We Got An Annual Pass

They have every attraction a small kid could want. Our four year old went fishing, on the slides... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
bkgleason
Fayetteville, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews pedal cars paddle boats train ride pony rides strawberries strawberry picking cow train strawberry ice cream agri tourism whole family strawberry festival christmas lights zip lining stone mountain pumpkin destruction wagon
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My family visited for the free Easter celebration this past weekend, (so I don't know how much admission usually is). It was crowded, but you could tell some time and effort had been put into trying to organize things and make them run smoothly. If it weren't for some greedy parents, things probably would have, but we won't go into that. The ranch itself is huge and gorgeous with tons of things for small children to do (think carousel, huge bouncy pillow, multiple playgrounds, farm animals, and more in the middle of several acres of beautiful farm land to run in). There were several small concession stand type places to grab a bite to eat: popcorn, wraps, ice cream, Chickfila sandwiches, etc, and prices were reasonable. We bought a souvenir mug for $8 with unlimited free refills and definitely got our money's worth! My family was there from open to close and we were exhausted due to the amount of walking we did, and we didn't even get to do everything there was to offer! But everyone agreed it was a fun time and we'd like to go back. Maybe not at Easter though, when adults are showing just how selfish and terrible they can be, but at another time for sure.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank JRCASC
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Visited the Rock Ranch yesterday with my wife and son and I highly recommend it to those looking for "kid fun" at a good price. The place is well maintained and the staff (mostly young people) are very courteous and helpful.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The Rock Ranch is always a good time. Picking fruit or veggies, riding the train, the zip line, cruising through to see the lights at Christmas, etc. I have to say they are definitely family friendly and have a few great little scenic sites - the miniature town is fun as well. However, it has become increasingly expensive with no new additions. We aren't far from here but it's down to ,aybe once a year due to cost compared to things available to do.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank domestc_rockstr
Katie P, Public Relations Manager at The Rock Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback! We are currently planning for new attractions and additions in 2017. We hope you'll join us this Spring for our Easter Eggstravaganza or Spring Saturdays.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

It is a fun place to visit. There are so many things to do you'll never get tried of it all. I recommend the Christmas lights.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank katiebankston05
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Okay I bought five general admission tickets. I called and talked to a live person and asked if the tractor pulled trolley was handicapped accessible. I was told yes. We went last night and it was cold but made it feel like Christmas. They had one trolley out of about four or five that had a wheelchair lift. But the only one they had was broken. My mother in law had to get out of her wheelchair and walk up the steps. The website had listed over a mile of lights. The trip was over a mile long with a limited number of light displays. Also mentioned on the website was they had a gift shop to shop in at the end of the ride. We got off the trolley which my disabled mother in law had to walk down the steps and we went inside this huge metal barn. What a disappointment nothing was inside but a seating area to eat in and maybe 200 items listed for sale, not much of a gift shop that we were expecting. Santa was there for pictures and they had a cozy fireplace and numerous heat lamps.

Date of experience: December 2016