Review Highlights
Best Christmas Lights

We love to go and see the Christmas lights and enjoy the Santa shop and hot chocolate. The journey... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Audrey D
Molena, Georgia
Awesome

So much for visitors to do! From pony rides to zip lines - it is such a fun place for spending time... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
SamboTravels18

All reviews pedal cars paddle boats pony rides train ride strawberries strawberry picking cow train christmas lights agri tourism whole family strawberry festival zip lining stone mountain pumpkin destruction wagon fil
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The Rock Ranch is always a good time. Picking fruit or veggies, riding the train, the zip line, cruising through to see the lights at Christmas, etc. I have to say they are definitely family friendly and have a few great little scenic sites - the miniature town is fun as well. However, it has become increasingly expensive with no new additions. We aren't far from here but it's down to ,aybe once a year due to cost compared to things available to do.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank never2ordinary
Katie P, Public Relations Manager at The Rock Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback! We are currently planning for new attractions and additions in 2017. We hope you'll join us this Spring for our Easter Eggstravaganza or Spring Saturdays.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

It is a fun place to visit. There are so many things to do you'll never get tried of it all. I recommend the Christmas lights.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank katiebankston05
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Okay I bought five general admission tickets. I called and talked to a live person and asked if the tractor pulled trolley was handicapped accessible. I was told yes. We went last night and it was cold but made it feel like Christmas. They had one trolley out of about four or five that had a wheelchair lift. But the only one they had was broken. My mother in law had to get out of her wheelchair and walk up the steps. The website had listed over a mile of lights. The trip was over a mile long with a limited number of light displays. Also mentioned on the website was they had a gift shop to shop in at the end of the ride. We got off the trolley which my disabled mother in law had to walk down the steps and we went inside this huge metal barn. What a disappointment nothing was inside but a seating area to eat in and maybe 200 items listed for sale, not much of a gift shop that we were expecting. Santa was there for pictures and they had a cozy fireplace and numerous heat lamps.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank NotoriousPOD126
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Stopped at Chick-Fil-A private farm or ranch as they call it on a Saturday with family. The fee was $15.00 per person to get in and they had many events going on during their Pumpkin Festival. We had a very nice time, they put together a great place for the family to get away. Everyone enjoyed the food and fun. Would recommend this to anyone in the vicinity for a nice family day of fun.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We visited this place on Saturday for the "Not So Spooky Halloween" event. It was $50 for 3 people (2 adults & a 5 yr old) to get in (a little pricey to me). We get on a tractor pulling a big wagon to get to the actual farm. Not conducive for elderly or disabled. We enjoyed the wagon ride over. My 5 yr old didn't know where to start first! There's a good amount of things for little kids to do. A big pillow to jump on, an "underground" slide, a petting zoo, fishing, paddle boats, a train, bouncey houses, horse riding, Tiny Town... you will get dirty and dusty! And just our luck, it was near 80 degrees in OCTOBER so it was extremely hot. As other reviews have said, the food was expensive. Also, we went for trick or treating- it didn't start until 5pm. For the little ones, this is kind of late. We got there late morning & was exhausted by 5pm. So we didn't get a chance to go to all the trick or treating stations. I wish it would have been going on all day. There are ton of picnic areas so you don't have to purchase food there. All in all, it was a great family fun day. I would recommend it for sure.

Date of experience: October 2016