La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
US$74
US$119
HolidayInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffleshotel chaincomfy beddecent breakfastindoor poola nice place to staywould stay here againthe rooms were nicefridge and microwavedesk staffthe breakfast areaking suitebiscuits and gravyparking lotlqpetdogs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this motel twice in the last year. It is very dirty everywhere. From the lobby to the rooms it is smelly, stained, and dirty. This whole inside needs a complete tear down and rebuild. Mold on my shower ceiling, carpet very stained and worn. Black streaks of something on the walls and ceilings. Chemical smells in hallways and room. Room heater didn't work, as well as the mini fridge. Elevator has holes in the floor and walls. My room floor creaked and has soft spots. I cant believe LaQuinta lets this building be open with their name on it. I am a LaQuinta Gold member and have stayed at some excellent places. This one has got to be the worst one they have open.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqsatlanta, Hotel Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We’re glad you commented because it shows that you care about our hotel and the experience other guests find here. We recognize that different people have different standards, and while we were unable to meet your expectations for cleanliness and maintenance this time, we satisfy many guests each day. We apologize that you were not among them and that we did not live up to your expectations from the LaQuinta brand. Additionally, we’re involved in a continuous improvement program that means the property gets better every day. We hope you will visit again and see the positive changes we’re making. We strive to satisfy everyone and want to satisfy you as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First off I love La Quintas, I have stayed in some that are top-notch and some that are ok, this is the grossest one I have been at. I am at this hotel now and I just pulled the covers back on my bed and there is a big brown spot on the sheets and on the top sheet (looks like dried blood)!! Seriously when these were put on the bed did the housekeeping person not say to themselves “hmmm wonder what the next guest will think of these?” Then we pulled the towels out of their racks in the bathroom and everyone of them were REALLY damp, and one of them had a big brown spot on it. I really don’t believe this room was ever cleaned. I think they took used towels, rolled them up and put them away and never changed the sheets. I will NEVER be back to this hotel, I will head to the north side of Atlanta and stay at the Kennesaw La Quinta. The walls are also paper-thin, I have never had that experience at a LaQuinta before.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We’re pleased that you took the time to comment on our hotel so that we can respond to your concerns. I apologize that you were concerned about the quality of our housekeeping and the cleanliness of your room based on some stains and other observations. Everything we do is aimed at improving the guest experience, and we obviously let you down in some ways. When you’re in the area again, we invite you to try us again. You can expect a much better experience in the future because we’re improving every day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love La Quinta, great value, always allow me to stay with my pet at no extra charge. Rooms are clean, not old or in need of repair, had a nice stay.

Only issue was the very unhappy front desk person. I won’t go on a long ramble, just need to say she shouldn’t be working the front desk. Bad person to first meet after a long day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqsatlanta, Hotel Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive.

I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our front desk team. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff.

We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Inn was very nice, the room was very clean and large, the bed was very comfortable one of the best that I have slept on, the food was good did not leave hungry, glad that I stayed there I will again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel and for sharing your experience here!

We're happy to read you had a nice stay and we exceeded your expectations.

We're grateful for your comments about our hotel and we were honored to serve you: client's satisfaction is one of our first aims.We really hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My stay was satisfactory, for the cost. Would go back. The front desk staff were very courtious and very easy to deal with. I had to extend my trip an extra night and they gave me no problems to extend my stay. I would go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to note your appreciation of the hospitality offered at our hotel, and I will definitely share your positive feedback with the entire Team, as I'm sure they will be equally pleased to know their efforts have been noticed and appreciated.