“Friendly service, spicy chicken”

Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken
Ranked #12 of 137 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: At Gus's we're all about the food! Gus's restaurants are low-key with a southern flare where you will hear soulful classics emitting from the jukebox. Many people call Gus's a "blues-infused southern eatery." At Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken we focus on the chicken! We begin by using quality chicken which is treated to our special preparation techniques before being marinated in our proprietary
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We didn't know what to expect but were pleasantly surprised with Gus's. The service was very friendly and helpful and the food was good. The chicken was fried well and has a nice spicy kick to it. We enjoyed all the sides we tried - mac n cheese, beans and slaw. We will probably come back again.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I think we must have visited on a off night. The food was very salty and brought out cold. This place reminds me of a pickup or take out not a sit down restaurant. I may try it again in the future, and maybe my experience will be better.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! Seasoned to the bone! The servers were very attentive loved the whole vibe there! Can’t wait to visit this one and the rest again! (Tried posting the food, can’t find it in my album)

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I had visited the location downtown a few months and was ecstatic to find this located close to work! To walk in, the place is nothing special and very basic. But, the food and service totally make up for it. I had the three piece with two sides. The chicken itself is simply awesome. It is always cooked to perfection and not greasy. For sides, I had the fried okra and baked beans, which were both excellent. The service and prices are both great. This is a great place if you love fried chicken. This place is good for adults, children and smaller to medium sized groups. I definitely will be back.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight in Atlanta and found out Gus's was just around the corner from my hotel. Fried Chicken, cole slaw, fried okra, white bread, and sweet tea - everything excellent. Friendly staff makes you feel welcome.