“Chattanooga Blush the best”
Review of The Georgia Winery

The Georgia Winery
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Ringgold
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover the surprisingly flavorful wines of the Chattanooga Valley's oldest and most celebrated winery - The Georgia Winery and Vineyards. Established in 1983, the Georgia Winery is the first of its kind in Georgia and is the only winery in the North Georgia area. Georgia Winery is a family owned and operated facility producing award-winning fine wines. Specializing in capturing the fresh flavor of the fruit results in unique wines that explode with flavor and tantalizes taste buds across the nation.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I purchased the Chattanooga Blush and let my friends in Florida try it and we will be ordering more online. When I visited the winery the employees were very helpful and friendly. Wish there was a location closer to my home town :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are glad that you enjoy our wines, and shared them with your friends in Florida.

All reviews
"wineries"
in 8 reviews
"vendors"

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This was my second visit in a year! Still satisfied and they have a very nice selection of wines! I also ordered some bottles as Christmas gifts. I will visit agin!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Love Chattanooga Blush!!! Made a special trip just for that kind of wine!! The winery store is beautiful with great gift ideas. Staff are pleasant and knowledgeable. I actually attended a wine tasting at the winery when I discovered the Chattanooga Blush! Love this place! Easy access off of I-75!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to give us this awesome review! We are so happy that you enjoy the Chattanooga Blush.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

very friendly and out going people. very nice selection of good wines. stopped on a whim and were excited to visit. Sampled some different wines bought a few. reasonably priced good quality.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My friend and I didn’t go to the actual winery, but they had a vendor booth at Rock City during our visit. They still had lots of choices especially if you like sweet wine. We couldn’t help but buy a couple of bottles to take home.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with our Rock City location.

Been to The Georgia Winery? Share your experiences!