“Lots of sweet wine choices and friendly staff”
Review of The Georgia Winery

The Georgia Winery
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Ringgold
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover the surprisingly flavorful wines of the Chattanooga Valley's oldest and most celebrated winery - The Georgia Winery and Vineyards. Established in 1983, the Georgia Winery is the first of its kind in Georgia and is the only winery in the North Georgia area. Georgia Winery is a family owned and operated facility producing award-winning fine wines. Specializing in capturing the fresh flavor of the fruit results in unique wines that explode with flavor and tantalizes taste buds across the nation.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My friend and I didn’t go to the actual winery, but they had a vendor booth at Rock City during our visit. They still had lots of choices especially if you like sweet wine. We couldn’t help but buy a couple of bottles to take home.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with our Rock City location.

All reviews
"wineries"
in 8 reviews
"vendors"

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Three years of getting these products which have been consistently good and sold with the finest in southern hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are so pleased that you continue to enjoy our wines year after year.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This was a birthday present for my daughter. It was easy to order, shipping was not bad. She got it in time She loves your wine!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are so happy we were apart of your daughters birthday.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Went there and loved the sampling and got a bottle of one I ended up liking!! Very comfortable setting. Loved the live music and the vendors outside. The only thing that I saw was there wasn't enough seating outside and the hill you have to walk down to sit in yard with band. I know to bring chairs but it is hard for me to walk down a hill as I have one leg and don't want to fall. I would love a tour of the vineyards though, they look absolutely beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us.