“Great Wine”
Review of The Georgia Winery

The Georgia Winery
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Ringgold
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover the surprisingly flavorful wines of the Chattanooga Valley's oldest and most celebrated winery - The Georgia Winery and Vineyards. Established in 1983, the Georgia Winery is the first of its kind in Georgia and is the only winery in the North Georgia area. Georgia Winery is a family owned and operated facility producing award-winning fine wines. Specializing in capturing the fresh flavor of the fruit results in unique wines that explode with flavor and tantalizes taste buds across the nation.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This was a birthday present for my daughter. It was easy to order, shipping was not bad. She got it in time She loves your wine!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GeorgiaWines, Manager at The Georgia Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are so happy we were apart of your daughters birthday.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"vendors"
"employees"

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Went there and loved the sampling and got a bottle of one I ended up liking!! Very comfortable setting. Loved the live music and the vendors outside. The only thing that I saw was there wasn't enough seating outside and the hill you have to walk down to sit in yard with band. I know to bring chairs but it is hard for me to walk down a hill as I have one leg and don't want to fall. I would love a tour of the vineyards though, they look absolutely beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The Georgia Winery is a fun place to visit. Great variety of wines. Tasting is out of the world. Wine prices are reasonable. My family and friends love for me to visit as I stock up on gifts. They also ship.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We are very happy that you enjoy our variety of wines.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I ordered a custom gift basket to be shipped out of town. Product arrived in the time frame given all went well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking your time to review us.