Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler
US$127
US$69
US$72
US$84
All reviewsoutlet mallbed was comfortableshopping and restaurantschecking inclean roomsfirst floorlots of restaurantsajaypethardwoodsavannahrripatrickfloridadogcerealmicrowave
Reviewed 11 April 2018

True story...when we pulled in there was a legitimate motorcycle gang drinking beers in the parking lot. Despite having made a last minute hotel reservation (due to horrible traffic on I95), we never expected to be staying with the Hell's Angels! Beyond that, the room was filthy, to include items from previous residents as well as dirty floors. The following morning we received a 6 AM wake up call as each motorcycle rider thought it prudent to let his or her bike idle for 15 minutes prior to departing. In hindsight, we'd have been further ahead sleeping at a rest stop...avoid!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Frank,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to other guests. I have shared your comments with the management team to ensure these situations are corrected in a timely manner. Thank you again for your time, and I hope we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

The Team at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stayed this past Saturday (4-7-18). I chose this hotel because their rates were more reasonable the competitors around the area. When I checked in, the service was excellent and professional and speedy. My room was very clean. I had all my amenities, so I didn't have to call the front desk to restock any of my stuff. The bed was very comfortable. It is located by fairly new Tanger Outlet. So that was nice to go over there for some shopping. There was a huge choice of restaurants to choose from. The parking lot was very well lighted. I stay here quite a bit and as long as the service keeps up then I will continue to be a loyal and frequent customer and I will continue to give good ratings.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank davidpshawframes2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome you back and I am so delighted you had an excellent stay again. We love hearing comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. We appreciate knowing you rested well in your clean comfortable and spacious room, and that our convenient location was close to all the places you wanted to go. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Team at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have been staying at this property anytime I am traveling thru Georgia for the past 3 years , which has been quite frequent . It has always been a pleasurable stay. clean comfortable rooms. I have stayed on every floor at some point and recently due to capacity stayed on the third floor. This is the floor that allows smoking. I am a non -smoker but was pleasantly surprised that there was no odor or smell of smoke on this floor. They must have smoke eaters to absorb any odors. Excellent staff. Ajay and Patrick are extremely welcoming! Highly reccommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I rate this hotel at the top of my list!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank allpointsreliable
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic comments! We're so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant, comfortable stay once again. It's always a pleasure to welcome back our loyal guests. We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to get away and cokme to pooler to shop and ride OVER to downtown Savannah.So I seached gor a hotel online for 2 days and we decided on Red Roof Inn. Rooms are mediocre,but the true value is the excellent customer service from Lanika. She went above and beyond for us and her level of customer service was A1. I will return because of her.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wykeitha P
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Wykeitha,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We're delighted to hear that Lanika provided you with excellent customer service during your visit! We will be sure to let her know that we deeply appreciate her hard work. Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

During my stay, I was AMAZED by the generosity, helpfulness, and (most importantly) kindness of Lanika. She works at the front desk and made me feel so welcomed! She is a perfect example of GREAT customer service! I'm pleased to have met her. She placed a huge smile on my face. This stay has been great for many reasons, but I owe a special thank you to Lanika for further enhancing my experience! Happy we choose Red Roof!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kanler C
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Kanler,

Wow, thank you so much for the review! We will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to Lanika and praise her fantastic service! Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!