Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$106
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews ihg property front desk fridge pillows lobby bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

I am a IHG Sapphire member and never stayed at a avid hotel before. I was highly impressed. I got in around 10pm and the staff was excellent. The room was amazing. The breakfast was delicious. They took Covid seriously which I appreciated. I love the futuristic concept. The only issue I had which really wasn’t one was the process to checkout utilizing the tv didn’t work as intended. No problem though, front desk was more than happy to. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank droddy112
Kristin Shull, Guest Services / Front Office at Avid Hotel Augusta W - Grovetown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. I am delighted you really liked the all new avid concept. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Made my 2nd visit to this hotel and nothings changed . Still have an awesome staff, rooms were clean like I was the first person to ever stay in the room. Keep it up, all of you are amazing. A very friendly place to stay!

Date of stay: March 2021
Kristin Shull, Guest Services / Front Office at Avid Hotel Augusta W - Grovetown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I am delighted that you returned to stay with us!! We strive hard everyday to ensure our quality, cleanliness and service are always just right. We look forward to your next visit. Stay safe!

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Hotel was less than a year old when we stayed Feb 2020. I t was vey comfortable. The rates were extremely good - I believe they were promotional since the hotel was so new. Staff was friendly and accommodating. there are restaurants and fast food places nearby.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Lowell K
Kristin Shull, Guest Services / Front Office at Avid Hotel Augusta W - Grovetown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that we could make you an avid fan. we look forward to your next visit. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 23 October 2020

We booked here based on it being an IHG property and were pleasantly surprised with the modern and clean atmosphere. coffee, tea and water is complementary, and the grab & go breakfast is quite decent. Well worth it

Room tip: Higehr floor with view of the water
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank alikarim
Kristin Shull, Guest Services / Front Office at Avid Hotel Augusta W - Grovetown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay with is and that we could make you an avid fan. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Stay Safe!
Kristin Shull-AGM

Reviewed 18 October 2020

Room was extremely clean. Lillian at the Front desk was very nice and made you feel at home. Lobby was was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was ok but I would steer clear of the breakfast sandwich. Next trip to Augusta I would stay here again and stay for more than one night.

Date of stay: October 2020
Kristin Shull, Guest Services / Front Office at Avid Hotel Augusta W - Grovetown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the kind words about our wonderful staff. I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Stay safe!