“Little piece of Heaven on earth”
other travellers have booked this property
Creekside deck
Beautiful panaromic pic provided by a guest! Master bedroom/queen bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Creekside deck
Beautiful panaromic pic provided by a guest!
Master bedroom/queen bed
Sunroom
Screened in patio
Front of cottage
Screened in patio
Newly added Fire Pit (10/2016).  Less than 50 feet from cottage. Just in time for the cold weather.
Our first fire in the newly added fire pit.  Cool nights, clear skies, and a warm fire, How great!!!
View of Cottage/Valley/Mountains
Valley Creekside Cottage with snow
Creek in winter
Free Library/Cottage in background
tubing down the creek on property
Elli warming up next to fire place
lot's of deer on property
bird watching
bird watching
bird watching even in the winter
Bear cub
Beautiful colors during fall
pumpkin patch
leaf peeping
trails
Vogel State Park in the fall
Vogel State Park in the fall
Summer time fun whitewater rafting
Guest art work
flowers around valley creekside cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jimmie R
“Little piece of Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

A beautiful pet friendly cottage just steps away from a wonderfully noisy creek!! Our two dogs loved the water & meeting the ducks & deer that visited everyday along with squirrels that kept us entertained! We never left the property, everything we needed or wanted was right there. Oh, I have to say we slept so good, the bed was mega comfortable, the sound of the creek & the peacefulness of no one close by made for some serious zzzzzz’s! The cottage is perfect & We can’t wait to go back!

Your age range 50-64
1 Jun 2018
Jimmie so happy you, your husband and pups had a great time. I know when I am there I never want to leave the property either. Well I do hope you’ll return one day soon. Thank you for staying at VCC.
Rene' C
“This is how you do it.....”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I've been renting cabins in North Georgia for over 30 years....and this cottage is at the top of the list. This is the way you do a rental. First off the communication with the owner was fast, friendly and informative. But the actual cottage was perfect. If you like a charming, homey feel. If you like a spotless place, with no smell of animals, whatsoever, even given that it is pet friendly. If you like to know that it doesn't matter that you forgot something....everything you could possibly need is there. Terri has thought of everything, truly. Even had a cute craft to make if you like. A great place for a couple, maybe 3 people but not big enough for a crowd. Perfect. Sitting on a babbling creek, that you can hear from the Master Bedroom or the den. With a fabulous firepit. Best of all it sits on wide open land...beautiful pasture perfect for your dog to play....all surrounded by mountains. This is such a special place, so thankful to Terri for sharing it.

Your age range 50-64
30 Jun 2018
Rene, thank you so much for writing this review that just warmed my heart. I really wanted to make VCC the perfect place to get away from it all and just relax. The best part of it all is you get to bring your 4 legged children with you. I will relay your comment to my wonderful cleaning lady Erin about the cottage being clean and not smelling of pets. Thank you again and I sure do hope we will get to meet you one day here in Ellijay.
Sheila D
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

OMG...what an awesome cottage. So peaceful. So relaxing. Absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough about how special Terri made her cottage for all of us to enjoy! My dogs had a fantastic time running on all that land and hanging out at the creek! I enjoyed sitting on the back deck and on the screened in porch watching the 4-legged children play. I was so relaxed that I hated to pack up and head home...I just kept saying to myself - "Why can't I just live here"? I will be making reservation again real soon! Love it. Love it. Love it!

1 Jun 2018
Sheila I am so happy you, your husband Mike and your 3 four legged children had a peaceful and wonderful time. I sure do hope you’ll return real soon. Every season offers a different experience to enjoy and make some wonderful memories. Thanks again for staying at VCC. Terri
Steve S
Franklin, Tennessee
“Semi-secluded cottage, full of charm”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I can't rave enough about how much we enjoyed our time at ValleyCreekside. Terri has thought about absolutely everything. We celebrated our 1st Anniversary here and spent 3 nights.

You can spend all day and night by the creek/fire pit and cook on the grill or go explore Blue Ridge and Ellijay. Lots of cute shops nearby and restaurants for all tastes.

Thanks for all the personal touches, Molli is still tired from running all over the valley. See you again soon!

31 Oct 2017
Stephen and Stephanie, thank you so much for this wonderful review. It really warms my heart to read it. It was a pleasure meeting you both and also Molli. We sometimes ask our guest who had a better time you, the humans, or the 4 legged guest. I want to believe it’s the dogs. Not many places you can take your family pet on vacation or a quick get-a-way with you where they can run, play in the creek and get fresh country air. Everyone even the 4 legged family members need a change from everyday life. Thanks again for staying and look forward to your return to VCC.
SeamusBir...
Birmingham
“A quite, hidden valley cottage by the creek.”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our second stay and I'm certain we'll be back. Nearby Ellijay is a small, quaint, historical town not yet overrun by crowds. That's reserved for Blue Ridge, about 20 miles north. The town is surrounded by mountains and apple orchards with a few restaurants, antique and craft shops. About 6 miles down a winding road and nestled in a hidden valley, the cottage sits next to a vocal, wadeable creek, just feet from the back deck. I believe the cottage was once a small barn. It's very spacious, comfortable and clean, well appointed and with a good internet connection. Most important to us is that it's pet friendly. Lots of bluebirds, deer and foggy mornings.

31 Oct 2017
Barry and Teresa it was wonderful to see you again at VCC. I know you didn’t get to see the colors on the trees change, but you did have some nice weather. You’ll just have to keep coming back every season to see all the country life has to offer. The months of March & April the birds are out singing, the flowers are blooming and the weather is still cooler. Bubba will love anytime of year, so don’t wait to long to return. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing