“Pet Friendly - Quaint Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub jacuzzi
door leading to top deck
Kitchennette
super comfy queen bed
apple and blossom american pygmy goats
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tyler G
Waco, Texas, United States
“Pet Friendly - Quaint Cottage”
Reviewed 9 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This little cottage is nestled in the North Georgia Mountains. There is wildlife all about, even big dear. The owners have chickens, a rooster which will gladly crow in the morning to wake you up, and a goat. This is nature so there were plenty of bugs and ants. Don't forget your bug spray! Amicalola Falls is nearby. There are several wineries close too. Ellijay's restaurants and shops are just down the road.

Donald l
piegon forge,tn
“Perfect getaway for unbeatable rate!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Took my girlfriend to Elijay for a getaway before she started her radiation treatments. We fell in love with the Cozy Cottage immediately. They have probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and the place is perfect for couples. Despite not having a traditional kitchen, we were able to cook our meals on the grill . The hot tub was great and remained hot, I've been to several cabins over the years where the hot tub gets cool quickly. We will definitely be returning before the end of the year if there's availability in the next few months. Also, it is very pet friendly as long as your dog is well-behaved.

Your age range 35-49
D Y
“Great Vacation, Great Price”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was an awesome little cottage and it was perfect for the wife and I. It was also pet friendly which is a big plus. The 2nd floor balcony was wonderful and we spent a lot of time just sitting out there.

We will certainly be planning another stay at the wonderful little secluded gem.

Caroline...
“Great stay ”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at the cozy cottage for our anniversary. It was pretty small but perfect for two people. It was very clean and we'll maintained. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were nice and fresh. The hot tub was a great addition and perfect after a long day. The only thing negative I can say is that the small living area was a little crowded and the tv was a bit small. Overall we had a great stay.

ShoreShoc...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sublime”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is a pastoral paradise. Although only about 10 miles from the heart of historic Ellijay, it felt like 100. Driving up the gravel road, you can listen to the music of a babbling brook, and be captivated by this peaceful, bucolic scene straight out of a Thomas Kinkade painting, I knew I was in for the R&R I was seeking the minute I witnessed all of this. The minute I walked in, the hot tub was ready for me (it's the perfect size for one or two). They have Netflix and Sling TV, coffee (and all the condiments for it), mini fridge, microwave, toaster and toaster oven, and outdoor grill. (By the way, they also have a blender, rice steamer, blow dryer, shampoo and anything else you might need, except toothbrush and toothpaste). It was cold at night when I went but the space heater warmed the whole room. At night, you can go out to the deck, (where they have a table for two) and look at the stars and constellations which are clear and bright without all the lights and smog of the city. And it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The bed is extremely comfortable and I slept like a baby until about 4:45 a.m. Then I heard the cock-a-doodle-doo of the rooster. Now I know why the ear plugs were next to the bed. I continued to sleep just fine after I used them. The mountain view is beautiful to wake up to but keep in mind, I went in March. The place is surrounded by trees which may obstruct the view a bit in fall or spring. Nevertheless, I would return in any season simply because I'm a solo traveler and this was the perfect size, price and ambiance for me. Loved the goats staring at me through the window in the morning...honestly. I thought they were adorable and I couldn't help but chuckle as I took their picture. The only time I heard the owners was when I needed them because I tripped a breaker having too many things plugged into one outlet, but Kim (or Kelly) immediately turned it back on, and I was all set. I felt so refreshed after this overnight that I want to do it again soon. I highly recommend Cozy Cottage, if not just to revive your health.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing