“Wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

denysehil...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I can’t say enough about this property. Just 30 minutes from the airport and lots of space for a large family. Pool time was limited by the temperatures being too chilly, but the whole yard welcomes a small gathering for grilling and spending time with the family. I’ve come to ATL every year for the past 5 years and wish I had known about Conyers before. Shopping or eateries are walking distance from the home and full kitchen is stocked for your down home cooks. Now that my family has moved out of Atlanta...I’m not sure I will be back, but if I do I know where we will stay.

ejhmusicg...
“Stunning 5BDR is the Truth”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a great comfortable peaceful and fun time at this location and will rent it again it was very clean and everything was in great condition and the pool was very clean and also in great condition if you're looking for a luxurious stay on your next trip to Georgia this is the place no denying thanks to management for respecting and being understandable to my check in and checking out time

Management Response
14 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your review Ej! Cleanliness is one of my most valued aspects when it comes to my rental homes. I am very pleased to hear that everything went just as planned for you and your guests, and you all are more than welcome to come back and book my home in the future. Thanks again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing