“Great cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
                    WELCOME BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
WELCOME
BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Rustic style living room/dining area
Living room/Dining room
SPACIOUS KITCHEN
MASTER BEDROOM / QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED / OFFICE DESK
FULL BASEMENT WITH GAME ROOM / GAS LOG FIRE PLACE / QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
HUGE STEAL FIRE PIT ( bring fire wood)
OUTDOOR DINING TOO!!!!!
THE ROAD IN
POPULAR CORN HOLE GAME PROVIDED
WEEKS CREEK ROAD SIGN AT ENTRY FROM MAIN ROAD
WHITE WATER RAFTING 40 MILES AWAY
SEA CREEK FALLS 8 MILES AWAY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Matthew H
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great cabin”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Beautiful cabin with plenty of space, amenities, and very well kept. There is one other cabin nearby, but not too close. Secluded, and accessible by car, no need for four wheel drive. The only bad part was having to leave when vacation was over. The owner is very accommodating, and just a phone call away if needed. Great place to get away and the girlfriend is already begging to go back.

Lawrence...
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Awesome cabin!”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We arrived early evening on a Friday and the GPS took us past the cabin. We had no phone service so we had to drive to town to call Roy. He was very helpful and we found the cabin easily after speaking with him. The cabin was very well decorated with a lot of authentic Native American decor as well as a mixed bag of what renters might enjoy. Loved it! The creek was very calming and the swing was relaxing. We cooked on both the stove and grill, very convenient. We loved the town and the train ride. The cabin was close enough to town to get there but far enough away to feel like it was in the woods. My wife got ill on the second night (unrelated to the cabin) and the ambulance drove right up to the door. The landline proved a life saver because of no cell service. The wifi worked perfectly. The hot tub works fine with a couple of minor repairs needed but we enjoyed it overall.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin and its decor
Liked least: The mattresses on the beds. We are not small people and the mattresses were all very firm.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Alex B
“Good for the price, very secluded location..”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Weeks Creek Retreat is a good deal for the price, the place is very secluded in the middle of the woods, as we wanted it.. The Americana décor makes the cabin very cozy. The owner maintains great communication, on our 5th day stay the main TV stopped working and after a phone call the owner came within 1 hour and brought another one.

I only have a few cons for this property: the main being the spiders and a few other bugs in the basement bathroom and bedroom. The first day a good sized spider black spider, couldn't quite identify it, but am sure is not of a bad kind, played a trick on me; I fished it out from under the bed, and wacked it like 5 times with my sandal, and it played very dead, the next morning it was gone. am pretty sure it was pissed at me too, I spent a week looking for it. the entire basement is carpeted, and it served as a cushion, when hit with the rubber sandal it didn't die. The basement smells a little funky. and lastly as mentioned in other reviews, there are lots of wasps on the balcony and by the Jacuzzi, we went out and bought a killing spray and used it on multiple occasions..

Overall we had a good time!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: spiders in the basement bedroom, wi-fi doesn't allow for wi-fi outbound calling, and land line is only for local calls
Management Response
16 Jul 2015
Thank you for letting me know about the cons you encountered. I will have the place sprayed for the spiders. I thought we had the wasp killed out from around the hot tub....I will address that as well. I found that the cleaning lady had not been emptying the dehumidifier in the basement and it had some dampness because of the rain we have had recently. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you encountered and hope you will return in the future.
Best Regards,
Roy Joseph
Elizabeth...
“Average Stay”
Reviewed 22 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

If you want seclusion with nothing to do, this is your place. When looking at other reviews and pictures it looked like a nice anniversary spot. The 'nice' hot tub out side had disconnected jets sitting in the bottom of it. It had definitely seen it's better days. The chairs that sit beside the stream in pictures are rotted through and could not possibly be used. There was a pool table present but the pool cues had no felt on them and no chalk available for use. The dart board was present with only three darts that were actually not broken and not part of a matching set. Corn hole was the one thing we actually got to play since nothing was broken. The upstairs bathroom had a broken towel bar which only had one part still attached to the wall.

Liked best: It was peaceful
Liked least: All the broken stuff, nasty cabinet in kitchen
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 May 2015
I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. I try very hard to keep the property up the best way possible for my guests enjoyment. I have had 3 bookings since your stay who left positive reviews in our guest book and enjoyed their stay. There were a total of 8 pool que sticks and yes, 2 had missing tips which now have been replaced. The hot tub has a jet cover ring that comes off occasionally, but does not keep the jet from working. I am ordering a new cover ring for it. I was unaware of the darts, however I have purchased a new set. I can't find the nasty kitchen cabinet you referred to. however I brought it to my cleaning lady's attention. I hope you will return at a future date and have a better experience. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
Best Regards,
Roy Joseph
deshcole
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“amazing place”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

It was perfect, quiet and relaxing. Just what I needed. There is tons of room so it would be great for families. The shower in the main room was wonderful - great pressure. The bed was comfortable. The property itself is beautiful. I wanted to move in!

Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing