“A Great cup of coffee!”
Review of Axum Coffee

Axum Coffee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

While riding our bikes on the West Orange Trail, we love to stop at Axum Coffee. While they have all the various and sundry specialty coffees, this is my favorite for a “great cup of coffee”!

1  Thank nanth0ny

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee. Very busy and after having a cup of their coffee I understand why!! Delicious!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is a adorable coffee shop if you like to branch out for the usual. I had the creme-brule flavor and it was great. My guests had hot chocolate and the regular coffee and they enjoyed it as well. We will absolutely go back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I love Axum’s coffee and food. I try and visit whenever I can. My favorite is the mocha and a chocolate croissant. Although their regular coffee is delicious. They have a great atmosphere for gathering with friends or just grabbing a cup of brew solo. My kids love the macaroons as a special treat! I highly recommend Axum!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

the village of winter garden has family atmosphere on Saturdays and Sundays are many to ride on bicycles, Axum is a good place to relax and have a good coffee, I love the atmosphere inside the business