Mizner Place at Weston Town Center
US$132
US$104
Courtyard
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$130
ComfortSuites
US$194
US$144
US$147
US$181
  • Pool
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$108
TripAdvisor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$90
US$123
All reviewsweston town centerwithin walking distanceparking garagefull kitchengrocery storevacation villagejapan innkey westpool area is largesawgrass millsweek staywasher dryerboca ratonhot platefort lauderdalewi fisouth beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a military veteran, I was able to book this room through the Armed Forces Vacation Club.I am SO pleased with the price and accommodations. I paid a total of $415 for a full week at this resort and it was more than I expected and definitely worth it.

We were put in what I'm guessing is the smallest suite they have but for me and my two kids (10 and 12) we were more than comfortable. It had a bedroom, living room, dining area and kitchenette that offered a full fridge, coffee maker, blender, microwave and a hot plate (plus all the cooking ware and dishes you need, much like TLF.) I was able to make us breakfast everyday and save money eating in at least once a day. We did not have any issues with the room or with the resort in general. Check in and check out was easy. They have a parking garage and there were at least two laundry rooms on our wing (only 50 cents.) The resort is attached to a shopping plaza so there are restaurants and a Publix grocery store literally across the street. My daughter and I would walk to get frozen yogurt every night and it was great. My kids loved the big pool and there was always plenty of chairs available.

The resort is in an upscale beautiful area right off the 75. Getting to the beach took about 20 minutes or so but not a bad drive. In the afternoon it was inevitable that we would get stuck in traffic but it didn't compare to the mess in DFW. Hollywood beach was the best we visited and I think it was faster to get there than Ft Lauderdale. With the price of the room and rental car, it was still WAY cheaper than staying downtown on the water. I am thankful to AFVC for offering this to military members and I can't recommend it enough. This was my first time using it and I will def do it again. There's no other way I could have been able to afford to take my kids there for a full week otherwise.

Do go on an everglades airboat tour, skip the water taxi...I liked the Jungle Queen 3 hour tour and if you get rain, there is an awesome movie theater about 4 miles away in Davie. Overall it was great and I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: If you can get this through AFVC, do it!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay at Mizner Place for your vacation. We are thrilled to learn that you were able to get such a great price for your week vacation. Not only that, but you and your whole family felt comfortable in our spacious one-of-a-kind suites. Everything you needed was right here at the resort. We cannot wait to host you again in the future for another memorable time in sunny South Florida.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to go if you like quieteness. Mostly adults not too many kids which we like. Great location. We have been going to this resort for the last six years and enjoy it very much. The pool staff are great and entertaining. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank terryV4612ES

Yes! Another 5-star review rating for Mizner Place. Thank you so very much. Your complete satisfaction with our accommodations and amenities mean the world to us. Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location. Very clean appartment. Confortable. Overall it was worth this placement however we were too close to the Bonaventure blvd. (Located on a corner). Very noisy. Very Nice to have restaurant, groceries etc nearby. First Time with Armed vacation club and we are satisfied.

Room Tip: Was adequate.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AFVClub.ca

Thank you for this phenomenal online review on our resort. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. You sound like you had a memorable time in South Florida and that makes us very happy. We apologize if it was too noise. But at least that didn't ruin your overall experience here. See you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival, the grounds are beautiful and the pool is large and clean. The one bedroom unit was a bit small in the kitchen and bedroom. The bed is only a queen. The bathroom was large and needs updating with the tub area. I was dissatisfied with the maintenance and cleanliness. The garbage disposal was broken and sounded as if there was a spoon in it. The tub was dirty with scum around it. Maintenance and housekeeping needed to be called. While showering, the water wouldn't drain, yckk again! Had to call for maintenance once again. I have been to many Gold Crown Resorts and in my opinion,tThis resort does not deserve a Gold Crown rating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with RCI
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you, SCoco2018, for taking the time to share your feedback and opinion with us. We are sorry for the few inconveniences you encountered during your stay at our resort. We usually get high remarks on our cleanliness and service. We wish you better future vacations for the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Resort generally good. Staff above average. Some room maintenance issues.

Please be aware that I took 2 UK mobile phones with me (O2 & Vodafone), both of these services connected to T-Mobile in the USA. There was NO mobile phone SERVICE anywhere on the resort complex including the apartment. This mean't that I could not connect to my business because of 'multi-factor' authentication which requires a mobile phone call.

If you wish to stay connected do not go to this resort.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI

We are disappointed to hear that your vacation stay at our resort was anything less than exceptional. We apologize for the issue you had with the Wi-Fi and connectivity. Hopefully, your next vacation in South Florida will be much better than this.