“Awesome Experience”
Kitchen is open to living area and screened porch is just off the kitchen
Sandcastle Cottage has an open and airy floor plan Cozy living room features a large flat screen TV with DVR and lots of HD channels
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Sandcastle Cottage has an open and airy floor plan
Sandcastle Cottage has an open and airy floor plan
Breakfast bar seats three people
Kitchen has everything you need to make your own meals whenever you want
Kitchen is fully stocked for making meals at home when you don't want to go out
Pub table seats two people
Second bedroom features Queen size bed
Main bathroom has tub/shower combination
Master bedroom has a comfy King sized bed
Extra bathroom with walk in shower is next to laundry room - both air conditioned
Enjoy meals outside on the screened lanai free from bugs
Enjoy being under the canopy of three large Heritage Oak trees
Enjoy the lush and private tropical back yard in the screened lanai
Sandcastle Cottage has a lovely shaded and private back yard which is fully fenced
Fire up some gator burgers on the propane gas grill!
Sandcastle Cottage is a cozy 2 bedroom shady retreat near Manasota Key
Floor plan
Enjoy sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico
Sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico from the Venice Fishing Pier
View of Sharky's on the Pier from the Venice Fishing Pier
Beautiful white sand beaches - free to visit and park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Beth Y
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I had never rented a vacation home and the whole ordeal I was very nervous. Needless to say, the owners were very understanding of my leariness and made this trip a very smooth ride. We had a wonderful stay. My dog was accepted as one of the family and this was the most important thing for me. Nice fenced in yard which provided safety and comfort for my dog. My dog was very comfortable in the house as was I. I take "Doggy Vacations" so if my dog is happy then I am happy. We are extremely happy with the arrangements. The house was very clean and very nicely decorated. It had a welcoming feel to it. We had a problem on my last night with the hot water heater, but the owner was awesome about it and had a new one installed within a few hours without any inconvenience to me. We went to beach while they replaced it. They are wonderful and very easy to work with. Very prompt in all communications. I am looking to retire and am staying in different cities throughout Florida, I will definitely choose to rent this vacation home again should I choose to go to this area again, which I am actually considering. They provided wonderful local information and brochures, and my pooch thoroughly enjoyed Paw Paw Beach and dining for both of us was welcomed in town. Thank you very much Ruth and I look forward to renting from you again sometime.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Dog Friendly
Liked least: End of driveway is too sloped.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing