“Amazing exerience”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset on our Private South Venice Beach
Our private beach, goes miles in either direction, great swimming spot! Free ferry ride over to our private South Venice Beach.  Ferry sunrise to sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunset on our Private South Venice Beach
Our private beach, goes miles in either direction, great swimming spot!
Off the ferry and on to the short walkway to private beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Staci H
Dublin, Georgia
“Amazing exerience”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my husband and I's first time using a vacation rental rather than pay for a hotel. I must say we are absolutely thrilled that we took a chance and rented this house rather than going to a hotel. We travel quite often. We kept being drawn to Venice for some reason even though we really didn't know that much about it and we fell in LOVE with it immediately! So much so that we are actively planning to buy our second home somewhere in the area. I am sad that we only got to spend 6 days, 5 nights in this paradise! I did get sick during the stay unfortunately so we didn't get to see and do as much as we would have liked to but I can guarantee 100% that we WILL be back!! Not only do I want to come back and stay in Venice, I want to stay in that house again. It had a very comortable "Welcome Home" type of feel to it. Our favorite part was riding the ferry over to the private beach. We found lots of beautiful shells and about 100 shark teeth. The weather was great for the most part.

I loved that it is "ready to move into" you really don't need to bring anything except food and personal items. They have lots of stuff in the kitchen available to use and lots of pool toys and your very important shark tooth finder-also known as "Florida snow shovel" Despite getting sick, I felt more healthy and alive in that place than ever before.

If you are straight out of college and looking for a place to party-then go ahead and click the back button this one isn't for you. If you are a family/couple who are looking for a place for some true rest and relaxation with adventure thrown in, then you've found the right place.

I cannot say enough good things about the landlord. Mrs. Dee is very friendly and responds to all texts/emails/calls very quickly. I got a good sense of her being an honest trustworthy person just after talking to her for a few minutes.

The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. We didn't hear any sirens or people fighting the whole time we were there! I slept better than I have in years.

We have many memories from this unit to treasure for a lifetime but most definitely are already in the works of making plans for our next trip! Thanks so much Mrs. Dee for sharing your beautiful home with us :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like the location, the homey feel to the house and quick response to questions/concerns
Liked least: that we had to leave!! I wanted to stay forever
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dave P
“What an amazing trip !!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Thank you Dee for sharing your home with us !! My daughter and I stayed for a week and couldn't have dreamed of a better vacation !! The house included everything u could possibly need or want including kayaks ,bicycles, beach chairs ,umbrella ,and to top it off was the ferry pass with the private beach . we will definitely return as soon as possible !!!

Archieand...
“Rested, Relaxed and Recharged!”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a fabulous time in South Venice! The home was immaculate with everything we needed to enjoy our stay. The neighborhood was quiet and the perfect setting for late night conversations on the screened- in porch. The private beach was simply spectacular. Dee was very communicative before and during our stay! We plan to return very soon because of our positive experience!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Management Response
10 Aug 2015
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! On Wednesdays during the summer the ferry to the private beach is closed, but obviously it gave you the change to explore Siesta Key beach, another great experience! We always like to support the small retailers too! There is a great selection in the historical down town Venice, I also have to mention the great farmer's market there on Saturdays! Hope to have you back next year! Regards Dee
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Management Response
30 Jun 2015
Crystal clear water and uncrowded beach - our family loves it too! Fun times and so glad that you enjoyed our home! It's a wonderful spot with so much to do or nothing if you choose! Enjoy the rest of the summer and look forward to hearing from you for your next Venice vacation! Regards Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing