“Foodie”

Middle Grounds Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant had nice outdoor seating. We only eat outside. The food was just ok to me, but my husband loved the lamb shank. I had the egg rolls and calamari, not a combination everyone would order. The price was pretty good. My chocolate martini was good. There were a lot of people sitting inside at the bar with no mask on.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,640)

Reviewed 29 January 2021

When myself and 3 other ladies from Nebraska flew in for the weekend, we were at a loss of where to start our long weekend. While at the convenience store, we asked where, in walking distance, would be a good place for a casual dinner. The local gentleman suggested Middle Ground and guaranteed we would not be disappointed and NO WE WERE NOT. We were seated right away at Lexi's table. She was quick with drinks and spot on with menu choices. She went above and beyond and continued to let us know what the local bar specials were and what was open. After one of the most amazing meals, she came back after asking around with additional suggestions. This young woman was great at her job and the food was the best place we ate all weekend and it was by pure coincidence! So if you are in the area, this is a must stop and ask for Lexi.

1  Thank 9Mracing
Reviewed 17 January 2021

My family from Chicago came down for my birthday. The restaurant that I love was all booked for the night so we made reservations here. What a find! Absolutely delicious food and great service. The gouda artichoke fondue appetizer was outstanding. My husband had the duck which was super good. My adult kids had the mango crusted grouper which they raved about. I had the small filet oscar which was prepared exactly the way I asked for. We will definitely be back. This is our new favorite restaurant in the area. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed the short walk to Middle Grounds from our hotel the first night and started with the Greek appetizer sampler. The olives and hummus were excellent; the panko crusted feta chunk was unexpected and very flavorful. My nut crusted halibut was very fresh with a crisp coating of pistachios, macadamia nuts and walnuts. It was served with haricot verts and light risotto. Excellent wine choices and service. My husband tried the sea bass special at the recommendation of the server and it was very good. The menu has a nice variety of entree options and very shareable appetizers and salads.

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Great coffee and drinks but the girls didn’t have masks on today. Disappointing - may have to take a break from them