Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Fishing Trip in the Keys

This was by far the best fishing trip I’ve been on. As a local Florida Keys native I wanted to try... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
keyslover1234
via mobile
Fishing

We had so much fun fishing! Captain Dave was great with my 9 year old grandson. He made sure to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$55.00
from US$32.83
from US$58.67
More Info
All reviews trout his knowledge everglades national park non stop action celebrating our anniversary lady fish different species jacks snook bait charter blast captain keys success weathered flats
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2020

This was our first trip with Captain Dave. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary in the Keys. The trip was incredible – awesome weather and Captain Dave got us right into the fish. It was likely the best charter trip I have ever been on – we caught more fish than you could count including snook, redfish, tarpon, trout, jack, and more. In fact, I got 2 grand slams – more than 2 snook, redfish & tarpon. We also really enjoyed Captain Dave’s company and knowledge of the Keys and Everglades National Park. I simply can enough of Captain Dave’s professionalism and knowledge of the fishery!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Absolutely perfect day of fishing with Captain Dave! My 14yr old son and I truly enjoyed every minute of our day, SO much fun!!! Captain Dave was knowledgeable about the area and where to go and not go especially after the storm a few days before. I highly recommend Captain Dave Perkins Fishing Charters and we will definitely book with him again the next time we are visiting.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

I’ve been fishing with captain Dave since 2006, and every year we consistently catch a variety of back country species - trout, snook, tarpon, redfish, ladyfish, tripletail, snapper, and sharks. When the conditions are right, Dave is one fo the best at finding gigantic Permit, which is the thrill of a lifetime to catch on the flats. Florida Bay has been dealt some tough blows over the years from Winter freezes that kill off tens of thousands of fish, algae blooms, hurricanes, and now Conrona Virus, and Dave has weathered the storm every time, and bounced back hard, catching even more fish than before. He is also easy going, friendly, and funny, so we not only catch lots of fish, we have a great time hangin out! Cant wait for my next trip

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2020

Our day with Captain Dave was incredible. It started with a fish on the very first cast and we saw non-stop action for the rest of the day. We wound up catching seven different species. My eleven-year-old son is new to fishing and Captain Dave gave him great instruction while being patient and gentle. Before we headed in, we hooked a big shark that my son fought for about 10 minutes and then landed it. He had such a blast. Captain Dave is a friendly and genuine guy and he's just an outstanding charter captain. We will definitely be back.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020

The very first cast landed a fish and it just didn't stop. Patient, diligent, prepared. Captain Dave will make your day of fishing a joy - whatever your skill and experience level. We had a blast. For back country fishing, Captain Dave delivers.

Date of experience: December 2019