Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
Agoda.com
US$128
Trip.com
US$126
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
All reviews bush gardens usf campus hard boiled eggs bagels room was clean free breakfast great place to stay tampa area busch pets patients accommodations rates fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Dirty bathtub. Hair on towels. For some reason they have a security guard on the premises at night (that was my first indication that this isn't a great place to stay but I had car trouble so my options were limited.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens), responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with myself and my team, I'm sorry to hear that your stay fell below expectation. Our on site security is just another tool we use to help ensure a positive guest experience, as they assist in monitoring noise in the hallways I do apologize about the condition you found your room in, and I will be sure to follow up with my housekeeping team to ensure that the proper cleaning procedures are being followed. Again, I appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with me, as your feedback is important and used to help make improvements to the property.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

You can rest assured that your stay and any of the LA Quinta inns will be a Great experience . Always very clean, friendly, and the rooms are always very clean and the beds are Awesome so very Comfortable up will get a Great night sleep. You can stay there with confidence and ease of mind. You will enjoy your stay .

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens), responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we are continuously working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Nice, clean and quiet accommodations. Would stay here again for sure. Hopefully the situation with Covid will end soon so that breakfast can be served. Otherwise, the to go bag provided meets basic needs.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens), responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Reviewed 9 November 2020

Great place centrally located - across the street from University of South Florida, and down the street from Busch Gardens and The MOSI. The staff and the Inn both provide a nice, restful experience. While breakfast is gone due to COVID 19, they have opened up the coffee bar again.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens), responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Reviewed 4 November 2020

This is our #1 choice to stay in Tampa, when we visit. Pets are welcome for no extra charge. Our room was quiet even with all the other fur pawed neighbors. We are repeat customers, which pretty much says it all. Very Clean and Definitely Paw Friendly!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens), responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave feedback. We take your personal health and safety very seriously and in addition to our hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the property, we require both staff and guests to wear face masks while inside public areas of the building. I'm truly happy to hear that our efforts and staff stood out to you and it is my hope that you will continue to choose our property for your future lodging needs.