2 people are viewing this hotel
US$178
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Expedia.comUS$178
Hotels.comUS$178
eDreamsUS$178
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was at the Embassy Suites for a 3 day conference and Greg H, Hannah, and Bill took great care of us. All the snacks! And lunch was prompt. I would recommend using this hotel for your next work conference.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bill, Greg H, and Hannah did an excellent job making the experience great. I only reported it as very good because the elevators stopped working and I was on the 18th floor. Otherwise, these three did an excellent job and very professional.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was paid for for me by the Miami Dolphins as part of Healthcare Workers to go to the Super Bowl.

It was Super Bowl weekend so Tampa was crazy.

Pros - The view from my room was amazing. I got to see the the Super Bowl fireworks display from my room. My room was big. The outside is great. The lobby was big with lots of chairs and tables to meet people, do some work, and charge phones.

Cons - There was no enforcement of the face covering rule. I sat in the lobby for 20 minutes and counted 17 people with no face covering. The breakfast is simple. My room was not cleaned. I got home late and found my room was not cleaned so it was no point in calling the front desk.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

My hotel contact Hannah, the hotel Manger, the front desk, and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure ever thing we needed to be successful. The room was large enough for us to set up our equipment. The hotel room was clean and spacious. The food that we were served was great.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank 454chucke
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The staff was great. Steve Amatrading the food and beverage supervisor went above what you normally see in a supervisor. His positive attitude was pleasant to see each morning.
I had a two week stay and had no complaints. Hannah, John at the front desk and everyone on their staff was excellent. I look forward to staying here each trip I make to Tampa.

Room tip: Bay side view (Tampa Bay) is a beautiful view.
Date of stay: January 2021