“Great atmosphere ”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,620 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t like my meal- but only because I didn’t know it wasn’t what I thought it would be. BUT the waitress was amazing and only charged me partial after I spoke with her. Very kind of her. Also wonderful atmosphere!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,572)

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We met friends here for dinner who live in the area. We were leaving the next day on a cruise out of Tampa. This was the perfect place and vibe to put us in the mood for the cruise. This is a very bustling and extremely busy place, so if you are looking for a place that is quiet and relaxing, don't go here. The views are great, the food was wonderful, as was our service. If you want a fun place with really good food and service, this is your place.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a must have when my husband and I are in Tampa. The food is great, the atmosphere is fun and the service is exceptional! The patio is a great place to enjoy lunch or dinner. There is often live music, which provides a fun atmosphere to hang out with friends. We were just there last week and Victor was great!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I like to go to Bahamas Breeze just for the Bahamas Rita’s the food is not as good the appetizer are ok the ambiance is nice is Caribbean style with nice music.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Imediately seated, excellent service, good adult beverages, very good appetizers and seafood paella ( ordered too much food ).
Great time!

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!